Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Ok with other people suggesting these too I would like to add them to my list of "wants". So now here is what I'm looking for:

Plastic Valve Cover
Dash trim pieces/including insert around shift boot
Cold air intake (if possible)

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by thejms:
Along time ago someone on the Cougar forums was making CF intakes. I was always interested in that. The shorty pipe (to replace the accordian one) and the cold air piping. Not sure if you can make these. Everytime I contacted him he was out or not making them anymore.

Was that GrandMasterKhan? If so, I thought he was still making them.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Yes it was GMK, but I have emailed him several times, no reply.

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Originally posted by SHOTIME2669:
Ok with other people suggesting these too I would like to add them to my list of "wants". So now here is what I'm looking for:

Plastic Valve Cover
Dash trim pieces/including insert around shift boot
Cold air intake (if possible)

After seeing a V6/SVT engine cover it is a bit complex. As of right now, I may be able to make some sail panels and insert around shift boot. But, this is mainly an interest check, and right now I am unsure weather I can for sure.

My car lacks the esteem, respect and styling of an SVT... I have a fever and the only perscription is more SVT-ness. Need: SVT E0 or E1 wheels SE Side skirts 98-00 Contour SVT, minus current owner. http://www.myspace.com/35700273
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
How about a heat shield for the guys with the MAF adapter and K&N cone filter? something similar to what Chris @ CTA has???

1995 SE Moonlight / Atlantis 1996 GL Sold Looking to buy Nun 1 for 95SE
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Originally posted by Knighter:
How about a heat shield for the guys with the MAF adapter and K&N cone filter? something similar to what Chris @ CTA has???

Possibly. Would need measurements and dimensions to make one. But, I will consider. BTW all parts may be available in very limited quantities, if at all. But, I am trying for you guys.

My car lacks the esteem, respect and styling of an SVT... I have a fever and the only perscription is more SVT-ness. Need: SVT E0 or E1 wheels SE Side skirts 98-00 Contour SVT, minus current owner. http://www.myspace.com/35700273
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
How about the black plastic piece that goes around the radio and heater controls on a 99 SVT. I would also be interested in a heatshield and the shift boot surround. Some sail panels would be nice too.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Would a sunroof panel be too large?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
How about the black plastic piece that goes around the radio and heater controls on a 99 SVT. I would also be interested in a heatshield and the shift boot surround. Some sail panels would be nice too.

All possible. But radio surround would be hard, with different people having different head units, that may be different sizes. Sail panels would be very easy, I think.

Originally posted by morbid:

Not too large, just difficult to make...how to stay on? Curving to match the line of the roof. Sealing? I could look into it though.

Also, for all parts, I am unsure of the price. It would have to do with how much time it takes to make them, how much carbon we have, how much I could use, how many examples I could make (possibly no prototypes), how busy I am with "assigned" moldings, and what all they let me make.

Last edited by 99VCTContour; 11/07/05 04:41 AM.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by morbid:

that look odd...very very odd..

I'm thinking more of the standard trim like the around the power switches and locks..the handle to close the door..stuff like that..

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard