Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Well, I never had the chance to meet any of you guys since I joined this not too long ago, with the exception of the brief encounter with CSVT EDDIE (Good time...feel the flow, be the car....heh heh), but I am off to spend six months cruising the depths of the Pacific and going to really crappy ports along the way. All the cool countries seem to have a problem with a nuclear reactor parked in their port. Anyways, I wont be on here that much. Only when I find somewhere with internet access but those places will be few and far between. So, I hope when I get back I can meet up with some of ya's or all of ya's in the area and celebrate the glory that is the Contour....heh heh. Oh and if you see a Black 98 CSVT with a chick driving it, go easy on her. Its most likely my wife taking it out for a spin so it doesnt sit for 6 straight months. See you guys soon.

98' CSVT #1578 of 6535 Born July 3rd, 1997 My Ride Others: 98 Grand Am GT (For Sale) 02 Firebird
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
if they have internet cafes in Nigeria than they should have them wherever your ported. hope to hear from you and have fun out there!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard