lol, don't say i didn't offer...:-P

how much extra?

Can't have my spot!

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Can u post any new pics that u might have. Mainly what u have gotten done so far????

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Update??

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Arhethia:
Can u post any new pics that u might have. Mainly what u have gotten done so far????

Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Update??

Sorry guys, been on vacation for the past couple of days for the holidays. The process is taking longer than I expected and I am sorry for that. here are two pics that I have taken. I went out and bought two more bezels at the junkyard so I can work on more that one at a time. Once again I am sorry that this is taking awhile to do but I just want this to look as perfect as I can before I start shipping them off.

The front one might look rough but believe me it will look bettter once completed.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by dpa43:
Originally posted by Arhethia:

Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Update??

Sorry guys, been on vacation for the past couple of days for the holidays. The process is taking longer than I expected and I am sorry for that. here are two pics that I have taken. I went out and bought two more bezels at the junkyard so I can work on more that one at a time. Once again I am sorry that this is taking awhile to do but I just want this to look as perfect as I can before I start shipping them off.

Take your time. I'd rather wait a little more and get a quality piece.

Thanks!

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I just want this to look as perfect as I can before I start shipping them off.

Thats all I'm after!!! It's nice to see quality and not quantity from someone for once...

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Bump...for easy access...hehe. How they coming along? How are theose hand cramps treating ya?

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Shaggy:

Once again I am sorry that this is taking awhile to do but I just want this to look as perfect as I can before I start shipping them off.

Take your time. I'd rather wait a little more and get a quality piece.

Thanks!

Quality is always most important. I'll always wait (within reason--3 months for headlights doesn't count) for quality. Which is fine since I'll have to wait for this. Being poor sucks.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 12/10/05 03:23 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Here are some more updated pics. Now I know why pole120 put his on hold for awhile. The hand cramps do suck with all the sanding, but I do have to give praise to the person that invented the sanding sponges. Those make it alot easier to fit the curves.

It probally is a good thing that I am not married or have a live in girlfriend, cause if they saw the bathtub they would probally FREAK!!!

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
LMFAO.....that's some funny a$$ shizzz. I've had some strange places that I've done my work in, but I think that pretty much takes it!!

I'll put holes in him!!
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard