Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by svtFarrrrrstv:
Originally posted by BigBalledOX:
Originally posted by livinsvt:
You can pay big money like I did to have it 3-day air mailed, so I can make it to SZ only to have a halfshaft failure , and no replacement around.

Your going to have to call Mike H. and pester him. Though he is pretty much useless. Don't beleive they have been shipped until he can give you a tracking number.

As far as I'm concerned, these [censored] should be paying for the three-day shipping themselves.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll be calling them later today.

why dont you just make your own. hey, maybe you could sell a few sets

Kthx.

Anyways, for those of us still waiting, I contacted D2 today and was told Michel was out of the country. I was given this email address with which to contact him with:

michel@urbanimport.com

I sent him an email, I'd highly suggest everyone still waiting on these doing the same thing.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
Everyone should be getting a call soon from D2 to confirm billing and shipping and everyone should have kits in hand by months end. I will have mine a bit sooner so I can give everyone a heads up and pictoral walk through of everything they do and do not include for install.

Hey, do you have an email or anything like that were they state everyone will have coil overs by the end of the month?

I just called today and got some [censored] "I don't recall promising to anyone we'd have them by the end of the month" line, along with another "two to three weeks, plus a week for customs, then we can ship them out" line.

I'm not, for a second, calling you a liar. You have infinitely more credibility with me right now than this clown ever will. I'm just wondering if you had something in writing to shove in his face.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
anger.... growing....

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by BigBalledOX:
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
Everyone should be getting a call soon from D2 to confirm billing and shipping and everyone should have kits in hand by months end. I will have mine a bit sooner so I can give everyone a heads up and pictoral walk through of everything they do and do not include for install.

Hey, do you have an email or anything like that were they state everyone will have coil overs by the end of the month?

I just called today and got some [censored] "I don't recall promising to anyone we'd have them by the end of the month" line, along with another "two to three weeks, plus a week for customs, then we can ship them out" line.

I'm not, for a second, calling you a liar. You have infinitely more credibility with me right now than this clown ever will. I'm just wondering if you had something in writing to shove in his face.

Unfortunately I don't have any emails, I just call them. I was told I would get mine shortly, and I did. I was also told everyone else would get thiers a couple of weeks after me. I received mine last week...add two weeks and you have the end of the month...maybe I should stop trying to apply logic to this guy and make him give me hard dates for shipment to people.

Could I get the names of everyone who is paid in full and hasn't received their set.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I haven't paid "in full" for the simple reason they have not billed me the second $500. They have my information, and I would be more than happy to give it to them again if it will get the coil overs to us any quicker, though I doubt it.

I'm not in the least bit angry with you ohsigmachi . . . all you were trying to do was hook us up with something nice. I don't blame you at all for applying logic as you so aptly put it, and taking it to mean that we would get our coil overs by the end of May based on what dude said. You're obviously a completely honest and upfront person who doesn't pick and choose his words carefully so he can never be "pinned down" based on what he said, if you understand what I'm getting at.

For me, this is frustrating but not a major deal. My car won't fully "debut" until next year. I do want to get these installed as I have several people interested in my struts and springs currently, but those can wait.

However, it was my understanding that some of the AutoX enthusiasts were wanting the coil overs for the season, and I know of at least one Cougar owner who is planning on freshening his entire front suspension when he installs the D2's because his components are reaching the end of their life span. If I were in either of the two categories I mentioned above, I would be enraged right now.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
My name is Terrence Breitsameter and I have been on the order list since november... and I am an alcoholic

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
My name is Thomas Sonza-Novera and I to have been on the order list since Nov, but I am not an alcoholic. I've only got the deposit down so far.

Tom '00 Cougar '95 Mark VIII
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Karl Severson. Paid in full.

*** It's all about consistency! *** *** Previously 88SVT *** 06 F150 Supercrew 5.4L FX4 98 SVT Contour #4362 Born 1/6/1998 86 Ranger GT (For Sale) 69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider (For Sale) 67 Formula-S Barracuda
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
3 people? I really would like to see this come to an end. So post up your status (paid in full/half paid). So I can call on tuesday and get everything worked out.

I am halfway doing an install of
D2s +solid tranny mounts + front control arms with weld in plates.

I'm taking pictures and will post when done.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I atill haven't been charged for the last $500.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard