Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I guess your car doesnt need to be rollable by spring zing then....

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
Everyone should be getting a call soon from D2 to confirm billing and shipping and everyone should have kits in hand by months end. I will have mine a bit sooner so I can give everyone a heads up and pictoral walk through of everything they do and do not include for install.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
good to hear it. Thanks

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Has anyone gotten their call yet?

Tom '00 Cougar '95 Mark VIII
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
LivinSVT has already received his. Mine should be here very soon.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
...and by very soon I meant yesterday. They showed up about an hour after my last post.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
...and by very soon I meant yesterday. They showed up about an hour after my last post.

Well when the [censored] are the rest of us getting ours? Mind you, I'm not mad at you for getting yours. I'm just pissed because there has been ZERO communication between myself and D2 and I WANT MY GODDAMN COIL OVERS!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
You can pay big money like I did to have it 3-day air mailed, so I can make it to SZ only to have a halfshaft failure , and no replacement around.

Your going to have to call Mike H. and pester him. Though he is pretty much useless. Don't beleive they have been shipped until he can give you a tracking number.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by livinsvt:
You can pay big money like I did to have it 3-day air mailed, so I can make it to SZ only to have a halfshaft failure , and no replacement around.

Your going to have to call Mike H. and pester him. Though he is pretty much useless. Don't beleive they have been shipped until he can give you a tracking number.

As far as I'm concerned, these [censored] should be paying for the three-day shipping themselves.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll be calling them later today.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BigBalledOX:
Originally posted by livinsvt:

As far as I'm concerned, these [censored] should be paying for the three-day shipping themselves.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll be calling them later today.

why dont you just make your own. hey, maybe you could sell a few sets

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard