Print Thread
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
production start

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Thanks Mike and Steve for helping this move along. I would've gladly ripped mine out but the car is in SC and I'm in DC so that's on the tough side.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
All,

Michael @ D2 is arranging shipping as I type this, the probable pickup time for Steve's suspension is next Friday(Steve's a working man and his schedule takes priority).

A big thanks to Steve for the donation, especially since he's not a part of the group buy!

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:

A big thanks to Steve for the donation, especially since he's not a part of the group buy!

I couldn't agree more.

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
OK, got off the phone with Michael @ D2. Here is the Deal:

D2 currently doesn't have camber plates developed for our cars, BUT He can get it developed with only about a week added to the timeline if we can come up with a full stock suspension for them to model off of. If we get them this there is a very great possibility of the shorter shock body coming along with this.

osigmachi, Will you check with Michael @ D2 to see if he will sell JUST the camber plates as a part of this Group Buy? If so, at what price? And could you please see if they will work with the Koni Sport Kit?

Thanks!

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
whoops, I meant to post like a week ago that I posted payment for the D2's, so I'm in.

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
this is the latest on the GB, Looks like I will get to do the test fit. Oh and Steve, I mailed your check out today.

Quote:

Mike,

Please let Steve know that I have put in the pickup request for UPS and they should be coming within the next couple of days to pick up the suspension. I have put in the request for the times he asked for but if for some reason they do not come during these times just ask him to call the # on the notice they leave.

Unfortunately I was not able to ship the shocks directly from Steve to the manufacturer, they have to come to me first but as soon as they get here I will air mail them out to the factory. Once they produce the coilovers I will have a set air mailed out to you (at no extra cost to you) so that you can make sure everything is OK of if any changes need to be made. I don�t foresee any issues since it is just minor additions to a system we already know works.

Thanks again for all your help!

Michael Hinderliter

D2 Racing>>> www.d2racing.com

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Ok sounds good. The pickup is still on for Friday?

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
that's what I told him was optimal, but Mike said UPS pretty much says "F you we'll come when we want" on the first pickup attempt.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
out of curiosity, how many folks have paid in on this already?

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard