Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
cool. then you'll also be able to recommend him to people here. he's really a godsend to us. he doesnt do it for the money but for the love of Fords.

he'll work on other cars too

btw, we're not finished yet. im just making plans for the tune for when we are done.

Last edited by svt4stv; 10/26/05 07:06 AM.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i hadnt considered driving to ADC for a tune cuz i never would have even thought of it. now that you guys mention it i think its an excellent idea!! that way i can hopefully have the Xcal done while im there as well. ROAD TRIP!

think theyll be able to do it in one trip? id really hate to have to make multiple road trips. Dion, was it really expensive? im curious just cuz of how much they charge for a prepped 3L block.

thanks for all the input guys!

Not at all, it was worth it also. I did it differently. I left early one morning, met up with Chris at around 10 am, we got done at around 2pm, and I was home by 730 pm. What difference!

I want to go back because I have removed all cats and I want to tune on race gas as well, since my motor is a hybrid with slightly higher compression. My chip is an older Diablosport flip chip, and ADC has changed back to Superchips.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well if you want to roll out together that would be cool.
my friends are under the impression that Phoenix is in Texas or something

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard