Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by slim_jimmy:
Well guys, I think if an independent party were to read this thread from top to bottom they would learn a thing ro two about this palce. It is unfortunate that with the knowledge and resources availabe here that it has to be this way.

And I rest my case.

Please STFU and go back to banging your cousin.

EDIT: It's people like you that caused me to start this thread. You're new to the forum but come on here stirring crap up without knowing what the F@$K you're talking about, then get bent out of shape cos you get called out on it. Why, oh why, do you think that you need to tell everyone else that this site sucks when you just got here and basically started this comotion?

Step back and think for a minute, and pull your head out of your arse!

What, pray tell, Stazi oh wise one, do I not know about? Give me one example that you can justify from this thread, just one buddy, just one, come on?

BTW thanks for the insult

Last edited by slim_jimmy; 10/28/05 06:39 PM.

...dating my cousin.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Alright, which one of you guys is holding a gun up to slim jimmy's head and making him stay? Seriously, nobody is forcing you to stay! It's YOU that is causing this uproar, and YOU that is getting bent out of shape. You don't like it, you can leave as easy as you entered.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S

3) Having taken a recent look at some of the FAQs and mod instructions I have to say that they are (a) either really confusing (b) inadequate or (c) just plain wrong.

So by YOUR opinion, not ONE FAQ was considered correct or good (I don't see that option listed up there.....)

This is kick in the jewels to those of us who've contributed to this forum. All you've contributed is criticism!

This is why you don't know what the hell you're talking about because you haven't bothered to look at all the FAQ's to see that the majority of them are accurate an helpful.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I would like to see him try it with ZERO FAQ. Have a pile of useless TB's.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Notice the word SOME in there, I explained this above Stazi. I am not saying "ALL".

Re-read my posts and you will see where this has been backed up. As a quick exmaple, Borla is bye-bye and the TB optimization could be improved.

It is NOT meant as kick in the nuts, I have stated at least three times that this is an excllent resource and that peeps should get props.

...dating my cousin.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by todras:
I would like to see him try it with ZERO FAQ. Have a pile of useless TB's.

I am savy enough not for that to have occurred but thanks for the thought. Perhaps, though, a noob SVT owner could have F#$ked their TB due to no mention of the TB shaft in the existing instructions.... then we get back to them posting a question and getting shheeeaat on.

...dating my cousin.
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
page 33

Borla is still there

'98 SVT Red/midnight blue - a few mods E0 wheels for sale - PM me
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Alright, which one of you guys is holding a gun up to slim jimmy's head and making him stay? Seriously, nobody is forcing you to stay! It's YOU that is causing this uproar, and YOU that is getting bent out of shape. You don't like it, you can leave as easy as you entered.

Mark

Of course I can, this identity was created to get a bunch of you who think you can sheeeaaat on noobs to take a look at yourselves. As a matter fo fact, I believe that slim_jimmy the "lower" Arkansas cousin humping redneck was successful in getting Stazi to post this thread in the first place. I must say it has been rather disappointing.

...dating my cousin.
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Of course I can, this identity was created to get a bunch of you who think you can sheeeaaat on noobs to take a look at yourselves.

ban!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Hdbngr8:
page 33

Borla is still there

Not what I mean, in limited stock however out of production.

...dating my cousin.
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard