Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by image4you2see:

Making someone feel stupid for their thought's doesn't educate them though.

It doesn't?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Maybe i am just wrong in thinking this was a Contour site?

And it's not a Contour site because we laugh at stupidity?

In your eyes, because we are quick to strike when stupidity raises it's ugly head - we are not enthusiasts.

I suggest you go visit streetkiaz.com then - it's RIGHT up you alley in terms of what an "enthusiast" website/forum should look like and function.

Give me a break...........

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by todras:
It doesn't?

Hey, we're dealing with a guy who 1) bought Hector's car, and 2) said he was leaving the forum but is back within 24 hours of 'leaving'. What do you expect?

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by TeH JeSuS:
LMFAO..ok stazi now i side with you

I think that was the best use of an owl macro that I've ever seen.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
No i feel people that are enthusiasts want to help other's with like interest not make them feel stupid so they cowar away!

Everyone look's at different thing's in different way's! I'm sure there are thing's that you have done or even do that are stupid. Just out of respect people don't point them out to be rude.

I know i have made dumb car choses in other people's eye's. People like different thing's, does that make them lower than you? Nope and i feel it is wrong to belittle someone for what they like.

As for going to another forum, i don't go to forum's to hang out and flex my I-net toughness. I go to a forum to learn and ask those dumb question's to get the right answer's! A wise man once told me WAYYYY before I-NET car forum's, (you want to go fast ask those who are already doing it).

I'm a noob myself and sorry to impose on your forum. Those are just my beleif's. Although i am not a youngster by no means and do have alot of info in my head from experiance.

I was just flustered about my intro topic and seen this topic so i figured i would add my two cent's. To bad it isn't worth anything!

I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by todras:
It doesn't?

Hey, we're dealing with a guy who 1) bought Hector's car, and 2) said he was leaving the forum but is back within 24 hours of 'leaving'. What do you expect?

Buying Hector's old car was a bad thing?

As for coming back i figured i might try and help on some thing's i have experianced on other forum's to try and keep peace.

Sorry for the inconvenience i was just hoping for a place to learn about the contour with out getting my post ruined by a adolescent. Making a reply about someones grammer/spelling does nothing to help out any forum. It just makes for good drama.

S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Enthusiasts ask good questions AND research stuff before just blurting out the first thing that pops into their head.

IDIOTS post stupid questions about crap that is pure rice.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Stazi:
Enthusiasts ask good questions AND research stuff before just blurting out the first thing that pops into their head.

IDIOTS post stupid questions about crap that is pure rice.

Trust me i know rice suck's! Try selling it for a living to pay the bill's!

It was just my suggestion to maybe help point them in the right direction instead of making them feel like a idiot was all.

I have noticed over the years with all this goofy car gadget stuff that alot of the younger car crowd doesn't understand what is cool and what isn't!

Hell i remember when huge vinyl graffics was the in thing. Oh yeah and i had it. LOL You know before fart can's were being sold i took a motorcycle muffler and put it on my car! Tell me that isn't stupid rice. lol The same car also had really neat stuff as well like adjustable rear swaybar link's i made with heim joint ends to help handling.

Oh well my age get's the better of me i guess!

Last edited by image4you2see; 10/25/05 08:17 PM.
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
...Oh well my age get's the better of me i guess!

Welcome .

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
[
It was just my suggestion to maybe help point them in the right direction instead of making them feel like a idiot was all.

After you've pointed 12 billion times it gets old. And once you realize that the people asking some of the questions aren't going to actually go through with it, why waste your time and effort?

Hell, its hard enough to get 5-10 people to commit to a group buy.

I think you realize when someone says "I searched and found X, but have a question about Y" they'll get alot more informative responses than the person who posts a generic question that's been answered a billion times.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard