Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Static:
I would much rather go to the one on the 27th that date just works better for me all around as I am moving and everything right now....

Do you think you could make it to the one on the 27th? By some pure miracle, I'm going to be able to go! WooHoo!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I will let rich know... we will be there.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I will let rich know... we will be there.

Cool! Word of warning tho... if it's raining, it will be cancelled. The surface is a bit slick even when it's dry. If it's wet, it's like ice. There's a 20% chance of rain. It was much higher a couple of days ago. We'll probably be OK.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
did rich call you yet. me and him are going to follow you out there.

stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
did rich call you yet. me and him are going to follow you out there.

Yep, we're all set. See you at the QuikTrip at the turnpike entrance. (assuming it's not raining! <fingers crossed>)

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
we shall meet you there. If anybody else in tulsa wants to go then just give me a call at 519-4531 and you are more then welcome to join us. we are meeting at QT @7:30am

stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Hey Rich and Cody! Where'd you guys go?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
we stayed for awhile but they said 3 heats and then they were gonna move on to the next. well after the same cars went 5 and 6 times we decided that we werent gonna have enough time to stay. we left around 12:30 sorry man I didnt know it was gonna run so late. I was really wanting to see you run. Did you break into the 50's at all?

stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
sorry man I didnt know it was gonna run so late. I was really wanting to see you run. Did you break into the 50's at all?

Run so late??? We were done by ~3:30. That's really early compared to some I've been to (like last week's). What time did you think we were gonna be done by?

I thought maybe you misunderstood and thought we were quitting after the guy in the S2000 crashed. That delayed us about 30 minutes or so while they got the car off and changed that section of the course to slow it down. And because they changed the course after most of the first heat was done, they made it a "non-points" event. Which didn't matter to me anyways.

The best I got was a 63.2 something

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
You know, I was really excited to see that there are other Contour owners in OK, and I was pumped about getting into AutoX next season, but as soon I read that someone actually crashed a car doing it... well, I can't afford to replace my Contour right now! I guess I'll have to bow out until I can afford this as a hobby.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard