Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Sorry, got a little excited there. We finally found a cool site for the remainder of the season. Probably will use it for some or most of next season too! (Unless TRP finally gets off their butts and builds their big lot). It is the Central Tech Truck Driver Training Center in Drumright, OK. It's about the same distance as driving to Stroud.

Unfortunately for me, since we've missed half the season already, they have to get in as many as they can, so they scheduled 2 events for the weekend before Thanksgiving, and another for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Unfortunate, because I can probably only make it to one. If I get REALLY lucky, I might make it to 2. But there's no way in HELL I could make it to all 3. Anywho... I haven't decided which one(s) I'm going to. If any of you OK peeps wanna come, (Rich, Cody) which one you can make it to would influence my decision. I'll tell you right now, the one after Turkeyday will be the hardest for me to make, since we'll be returning home on Saturday and I doubt I'll be in the mood for jumping back in a car.

Saturday, Nov. 19

Sunday, Nov. 20

Sunday, Nov. 27

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I guess since nobody else is as excited about this, I'll just talk to myself.

I went ahead and registered for the 19th and 20th. Doubt I'll get to go to both, but there's a slim chance. If I can only go to one, I'm not sure which it would be at this point. Definitely won't make the 27th... I'll be recovering from Turkey Day.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
WOOOO HOOOOOO! LETS AUTOX!
Wait what state is this in? Never mind...

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Yeah, this is mainly directed at the 2-3 other Tulsa area guys. All the Texas folks can just ignore me. Unless you REALLY want to drive all this way for AutoX. I'm kinda surprised Static hasn't at least responded. I'll probably have to email Rich since he doesn't really come on here anymore. And I've never met PaleHorse... man Tulsa CEG is just DEAD!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Yeah I've started my fair share of "SCCEG is dead" threads here. The answer I got was that people here are "selective" about what they post...

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Hey old dude. Whats up. Just saw your post. I'm down to come out. E-mail me when you get a chance.

wooch73@htmail.com. add the "o"

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Ok, I'm going to the one on the 19th for sure. There's a very slim chance I'll go to the one on the 20th too. Also, our plans have changed and we're not going out of town for Thanksgiving, so there's a slim chance I'll make it to the one on the 27th. If any of you DO decide to make it out, the registration links in the first post of the thread contain directions to the site.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I would much rather go to the one on the 27th that date just works better for me all around as I am moving and everything right now....

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Well the 19th was awesome! That's the most fun I've had at an autox. I'm running on used Kumho V710's on a spare set of SE wheels that I got from Duratec Dave. The whole setup cost around $58! Makes the car look funny cuz they're lower profile than my street tires, but man they stick like glue!

Here's a link to some pics.

I was actually almost competitive, too! I think I got 2nd in GS, but the results haven't been posted.

I didn't make it to the 20th, mostly cuz my wife would have killed me, but also cuz I've got this cold that I can't seem to shake. I'm not going to rule out the 27th, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Wow,what a big wheel gap. It's even worse than mine on my 16s.LOL

Last edited by PacificTourGL; 11/21/05 06:23 AM.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard