Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
David Z's car was the IS300 blue, not Ford Racing blue. I personally want to see a yellow one.

Dan Parmelee
1999 Acura Integra SiR-G coupe
"I heard Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms"
"Word, bitch! Phantoms like a muhfuka"
C
Administrator
Administrator
C
British Racing Green, like the Jag's.

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
A
APT Offline
A
Mmmmm, GGP...

I just got a coat of Zaino on mine. In the sun, it's metallic gray. On cloudy days, it's solid gray. At dawn/Dusk or at night under the lights, it's pearl.

I need to take some better ones of my car. It was cloudy when I took the first ones.

David Z's car is the 2001 IS300 Spectra Blue Mica (SBM). 2002 IS300 Blue is called Intensa Blue Pearl (IBP). If you are looking for some rich colors, check out the Lexus SC430 colors :Egyptian Sand Pearl, Indigo Ink Pearl, Midnight Pine Pearl, Millennium Silver Metallic, Twilight Amethyst Pea

M
MR SVT Offline OP
OP Offline
M
WOW !!!! Thanks alot guys for all your ideas..

I really appreciate the info on what color it is Graphite gray pearl.. Jpett. laugh and APT You Made my day with that pic of the very car that gave me the idea of the color. I sat in it at the Auto show. As long as cost is not too much of an issue it will be painted this color!! smile

Any other ideas would be great.. Can any one with photoshop turn one the SVT's this color for me.. PLEASE I am working my imagination hard to see it but my Brain hurts . wink :rolleyes:

2000 Contour SVT
#1000 0f 2150
Built on 12-17-99, In Kansas City
Custom Painted, "LOOK DEEP THE DIFFERENCE IS WITHIN" -Custom dual pod- indiglo gauges- no res.-KKM intake- Bad A!! NEW Alpine Head Unit-tinted windows- rain visors-the good stuff still to come- !!!!
R
R
I want to paint mine yellow! I was thinking about 99 Mustang Chrome Yellow what do you think? Mine is just a regular Tour and not a SVT. I think the new Zinc Yellow might look good on a Tour too but it's too pale for my taste. The three main colors I'm thinking about are Chrome Yellow, Orange or a Azure Blue like the new Mach 1 Mustang has. Maybe Purple too. I have a t-red car and it is very pretty but it seems that everyone else down in Wilmington also have T-red cars except for Kai.

2000 Ford Contour SE 2.0L Zetec ATX
Removed Air Silencer
Added Side MArkers
Removed Door Ding Guards
-----------------------------------
2001 Ford Mustang 3.8L EFI AODE
Nothing Yet.........
1989 Plymouth Sundance 2.5L A/T
A whole slew of aftermarket stuff but mainly engine work. The list is really long so I decided to save us some bandwidth by taking it out!
1987 Subaru XT GL10 AWD Turbo
Removed half the interior in my never ending quest to find the fuel pump relay so I can fix it!!!!
E
E
I was thinking of House of Kolor Cobalt Blue over Orion Shimmirin (sp?) Base. It is a beautiful color. I haven't seen anything else with it, well, except this....

The woman at the Chrysler display said that the color was "Unknown" Ya, like that sounds mystical.... :rolleyes:

· Jon Miconi

· 96 Contour Zetec ATX
· 80 Ramcharger 360 ATX
· 77 Ramcharger 440 ATX
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard