Okay, so things arent working out with me doing my own work to my car. Between school, work, and family i rarely have an hour to work on my car. Right now shes not looking to hot, as i posted pics in the vid/pic section. My mother has confronted me today, and offered to loan me the money to have everything completed/painted so its one less thing i have to worry about and instantly pay for. Im very gracious for this. Now she told me to take a week and research where i want to get it done, so this is where im asking for help. Does anyone have any excellent recommendations on where to go? I live in knoxville, tennessee, and will travel up to 3 hours away to get this done... about 200 miles.

Im having A TON of work done. 01/02 rear bumper conversion. Molded on rear bumper with molded razzi lips... on this rear bumper im shaving the bumper handle/rear license plate indention. Getting roush sideskirts and want those molded on to the car. Putting visteon front lip onto 01/02 bumper, and filling in of those 2 large holes. completely shaved roof/hatch (no front antenna, rear wiper, rear squirter, spoiler, emblem, third brake or badging) All minor dings/dents pulled. and custom 2 tone paint job... all that simplified. In other words, a few thousand dollars of work... It really pains me to pay off someone else to do it, when ive spent soo much time of my own, but if i continue i will never get it done. So i need some recommendations of GOOD bodyshops that specialize in doing some nice customization. Most around my area are collision kinda stuff, and i dont want to take my car there.

Long post short, someone recommend me to someone.

Last edited by streetrider05; 10/15/05 11:50 PM.