Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I will be flying into St Paul on sunday and will be leaving the following friday. I will be there for a training coarse. What is there to do out that way.

Thanks in advance..

99 Contour SE Sport
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Mall Of America, if youve never been there and dont mind stupid tourists(oops did i say that)

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Man Winona is is very pretty place to visit. Its on the Mississippi with awesome bluffs that have fun roads to drive through. However there isnt much to do there and its a college town. I went to college there, are you working with Fastenal? I live in Rochester which is 45 mins away from Winona. We joking named winona WinNOWHERE! When are you headed here?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I am here now. Will be here till 10/28. I do work for Fastenal. Doesn't look like there is much to do here. The Cell reception here also sucks.

99 Contour SE Sport
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Haha indeed it does, the bluffs look nice but also hide any cell coverage! I would suggest going to Jeffersons for lunch or dinner somethime. They have good food. Its more of a sports bar. Its along the river over by the steamboat thats on the levee. LaCrosse is only 30 mins south on hwy61 if you get real board. The twin cities are two hours north on 61 also.

Is it just you or is your family withyou also?

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Just me The fam is left back in WA. I am thinkin about renting a car and cruising up to the mall of america.

99 Contour SE Sport
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I would do that, there is an enterprize rent-a-car at the chevrolet dealer on hwy62 and Vila street. I believe its Underdahl Chevrolet.

You should go test Drive a Fusion at Sugar Loaf Ford???

Link Copied to Clipboard