Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by todras:
You won't get enough ppl to pony up the $ for this.

C'mon Todd this is the friggin CEG! Land of peoples who want every thing, yet no money for it!

Ryan Trollin!
C
Con-Man Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Hello Pre 98 people I want to update the list. I know everyone thinks this is not going to happen but I still have faith. Thank you to Supertouringmike and TwoToneTour for stepping up.

1. Con-man(splitter)
2. 95tour (splitter)
3. Supertouringmike(2 splitters)
4. TwoToneTour(splitter)

2006 Mustang GT 2004 Mustang GT (Gone) 2004 Yamaha FZ1 1995 Contour GL 1982 Cutlass 2 door
C
Con-Man Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Hello To all my Contour family. As you can see I can't let this splitter go. I contacted Mr. Mirko and I asked him was it possible for this splitter to work for post 98. He said YES it will work for the SE model as well. So maybe we can get this off the ground after all. I will ask this it has been a few people that have asked me some tough question. Question that I can not answer about the splitter. If you look back into the GB you will see Mr. Mirko states it will look very similar too the SVT splitter. I would ask any question about the splitter please email Mr. Mirko @ mirkocar@garlic.com Now Post 98 we need your help. Come On lets make this happen.

Thank You
Con-man

2006 Mustang GT 2004 Mustang GT (Gone) 2004 Yamaha FZ1 1995 Contour GL 1982 Cutlass 2 door
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
1. Con-man(splitter)
2. 95tour (splitter)
3. Supertouringmike(2 splitters)
4. TwoToneTour(splitter)
5. abwamo (splitter)

if this GB doesn't go thru i'm going for the SVT splitter anyways and modifying my front bumper to get the friggin splitter to work. thats it i'm going to make it happen this winter body work and new paint job.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard