Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Originally posted by bubbagumper6:
So does this sound like a decent system?

I can't really hear it, so tell us exactly what models of each component you are getting.

Dude I posted links to all the stuff I'm gunna buy /\

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
can you READ what we wrote or what, its been over 60 post on it !!!!!

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T

Wake me up when it's over.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
So does this sound like a decent system?

I can't really hear it, so tell us exactly what models of each component you are getting.

Dude I posted links to all the stuff I'm gunna buy /\

Dude, you posted links to the 3rd or 4th proposed system and said something to the effect of "I'm open to other suggestions", you received at least one more suggestion and then posted "does this sound like a decent system". If you are going to buy the equipment above, who cares what any of us think? just go buy it.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
This guy is Fo SHO hitman!!!

Maybe its Citation10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
This guy is a little too "Dude" "what3va", etc, etc.

Hitman didn't have any "gheto tone" of the sort.

Citation.. it that you?!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:
hitman!!!

thats the name I was thinking about!! Deja vu!!

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Dude, you posted links to the 3rd or 4th proposed system and said something to the effect of "I'm open to other suggestions", you received at least one more suggestion and then posted "does this sound like a decent system". If you are going to buy the equipment above, who cares what any of us think? just go buy it.

Ok so 1 other guy posted about some system he just built...how does that help me...I know nothing about stereo systems and wouldn't be able to do that. I just wanted to know if this looks like a decent system.

And no I am not any other names on here. This is my first.

D
D

Ok so 1 other guy posted about some system he just built...how does that help me...I know nothing about stereo systems and wouldn't be able to do that. I just wanted to know if this looks like a decent system.

And no I am not any other names on here. This is my first.

It helps you by fulfilling your request below.

if anyone has some better suggestions IM OPEN TO EM

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C

Ok so 1 other guy posted about some system he just built...how does that help me...I know nothing about stereo systems and wouldn't be able to do that.

Are you talking about my post? I listed that as an example to simply show you what else is available for a very low price. The audio world is not limited to whats available at best buy and circuit city. I was trying to show you that you can do much better for the same price young grasshopper. And what wouldn't you be able to do? wire up a sub? It's as easy as insert tab "A" into slot "B"

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard