Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
With SZ 06 Registration just around the corner, I need to figure out t-shirt prices, award selections, etc so Mark and I can base the registration fee accordingly.

So with that being said, what awards would you like to see given away this year? I know some others wanted awards for speakers systems and other stuff.

Award categories that come off the top of my head are:

Seperate Categories: Every car is allowed to be voted for (1) Class of his/her choice.
Best SVT Contour of Show
Best Non SVT of Show
Best Forced Induction of Show
Best Interior of Show
Best Sound System of Show
Best Paint of Show
Best Engine Bay of Show

Everyone thats registered for the Show N Shine gets voted for this one as well.
*Best Overall Car of Show*

Again, these are just suggestions. If the majority doesn't want one of these awards, we'll scrap it and possibly add it with something else. Id like to keep the registration fee right around $25-30, so let's try not to get too crazy. If you like what you see, tell me! If you have another suggestion for an award, tell me! If something needs to be scrapped completely, tell me! SZ 06 is all about you guys and what you want, so gimme your thoughts!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Included in the Best of Show award should be some thought about the car with alot of attention to detail, i.e. how it flows, does it look right, etc. I'd like to donate a bottle of Griots "Best of Show" to the winner. I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR, even though I'm a troll. BTW, can I be on the judging committee Jim

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I think those awards are fine.
I'll be happy no matter what, even if there were zero awards.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I like the award ideas, Jim, considering it opens up opportunity to many many more cars than just a few options by class.

How about Best Exhaust Tone of Show?

Just an idea

Last edited by Pre98; 10/09/05 08:44 AM.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Looks good, as long as we're going for quality of sound on the stereo award, and not how loud we can all play bass test by the chemical brothers :P

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Looks good, as long as we're going for quality of sound on the stereo award, and not how loud we can all play bass test by the chemical brothers :P

Sound Quality?

Can I play?

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
can a nice forced induction SVT win both best of forced induction and best of SVT??

that would be dumb if so...it doesnt get a chance for the non-turbo NICER svt's get a show.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Each person can only register for one class only.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
What about an all around best of show?

Ryan Trollin!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Sound Quality?

Can I play?

No.

Yes you can come pick up your trophy when you want.

If you came I can assure you that SQLSVT will drive all the way from michigan at 120 mph to hear your car. LoL Im just messing with you steve

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard