Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Woah! It's been a long time since I've been on the boards. The car had to be sold because I will be graduating in December, I have an 02 Ranger 4x4 now, as well as a 99 CBRF4. So both of those keep me busy; offroadin, and lots of Ridin!

Ha, anyhow, last night I drove it down to Cleveland to meet with Shana, and hand the keys over to her. WOW was it tough to see that thing drive away. In all honesty, my eyes had teared up. 5 years of proud ownership, and lots of work, and dedication was driving away right in front of me. What matters to me the most is knowing its going to a good Contour Loving home. Shana is a great girl, and I know she'll take care of it. I mean come on, HOW many girls drive sticks anyways, let alone a contour thats a manual. :-)

I wish her and her bf the best, and hope they enjoy it as much as I have.

In reply to the one clear corner/one not. I was fitting the bumper on prior to paint, and the drivers side corner lense had popped off. So I figured, why not try to remove the reflector?? I just never got around to doing the other side.

As far as the 'ghetto' comments go, come on now, lets be adults. If its not your car, you might as well keep your rude comments to yourself. In my opinion this car was one of the best looking, modified, and well maintained Pre-98 on the entire site. Sorry others may not agree. But overall, the car was fantastic from the date of purchase all the way to handing over the keys.

So, farewell to the CEG as far as not being a Contour owner, but I'll still visit the site every so often. I'll miss all the CEG meets though, thats for sure. SE.MI chapter guys were the best!! Take care everyone, its been a pleasure!

Paul '95 Midnight Red SE V6 MTX mods Midnight Red Contour --Repainted w/ Scarab Red Pearl--
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Man im sad to see another pre98 svt member go, but im glad we get to keep you, and the car both on the forums.

Make sure you check out the ranger forums too..

www.rangerpowersports.com<-- for the lowered pansy really
www.ranger-forums.com<-- more for us off-roaders
www.offroadrangers.com<-- names a given.
www.therangerstation.com<-- old time ranger forums

lots of CEG'rs have moved on to trucks, and are on those boards as well.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard