Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I don't want to pay shipping on an exhaust system, so I'm kinda circumventing the classifieds section since they are pretty much national/international.

So, who has an aftermarket exhaust on their SVT with their stock system collecting dust? If you are, shoot me a PM with the price that you would require for me to take it off your hands.

Thanks!

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
I'll trade you for your custom turbo kit with FMIC... Got any pics ?

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Lots of pics, but not willing to share right now ... working on duplicating the kit for resale ...

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I've got one thats been sitting around collecting dust for the last couple years. Guess I'd take $100 for it.

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
What the.....you always lived in Kearneysville?

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I don't know if you are interested, but I have a stock SVT exhaust laying in storaqge. Only issue is it goes from single into the dual split back with mufflers and tips. Let me know if you are interested.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Jason43:
What the.....you always lived in Kearneysville?

I just moved here in July from Ashburn, VA. How long have you been in Hedgesville? I'm on the Berkeley County side of Kearneysville
Originally posted by Jason43:
I've got one thats been sitting around collecting dust for the last couple years. Guess I'd take $100 for it.

Can I stop by sometime to check out the exhaust and possibly pick it up? If so, PM me and let me know when a good day/time would be (have to be on the weekend). I'd bring the Contour, but the front bumper is still in the garage and still has out-of-state tags.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
You have a pm.

Been between martinsburg and hedgesville all my life.

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard