Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
pics posted in pics/vids forum
feel free to add your pics to that thread too.

Nice! Even my fifty-footer is in there (usually, people instinctively leave it out of the viewfinder 'cuz it's just so uninspiring).

I (hopefully) have a "panoramic" of all the cars lined up in front of the state-police station during our last stop at Quabbin. The problem is, I don't have photo-stitching software. If any of you has the software and is interested in undertaking the task, I can forward the digitized images to you.

Po 1995 Mercury Mystique GS: Zetec 2.0L I-4, CD4E 1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau: 351M (5.8L V-8), FMX Coming in 2007 -- 1986 Jaguar XJ12 Sovereign: 5.3L High-Efficiency V-12, GM transmission
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by FrozenSection:
pics posted in pics/vids forum
feel free to add your pics to that thread too.

Nice! Even my fifty-footer is in there (usually, people instinctively leave it out of the viewfinder 'cuz it's just so uninspiring).

I (hopefully) have a "panoramic" of all the cars lined up in front of the state-police station during our last stop at Quabbin. The problem is, I don't have photo-stitching software. If any of you has the software and is interested in undertaking the task, I can forward the digitized images to you.

as long as the photos are all the same size I can do that easily. I put some of my pics together last night but fell asleep before I was able to post anything

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
IMike said my head was bobbing all over the place

OOOOOOOHHHH BOY

And to top it off I missed this place!!!!! Its a classic, you only see places like this in pictures. I coulda seen it in person!!

If you can't laugh at this then I don't know what to say.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
All right Chris and Ray, this one's for you two

link

I'll get more photos up ... someday. I'm being really lazy right now ... plus most of the ones I took are so similar to the ones that have been posted.

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by brapple:

as long as the photos are all the same size I can do that easily.

Thanks! I'll get the roll developed later today and the relevant slides scanned (film? what's film? ).

Po 1995 Mercury Mystique GS: Zetec 2.0L I-4, CD4E 1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau: 351M (5.8L V-8), FMX Coming in 2007 -- 1986 Jaguar XJ12 Sovereign: 5.3L High-Efficiency V-12, GM transmission
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard