Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
(just so you all don't have to sift through the discussion thread for the details)

9-10:00 Meet up at skunk's house:
45 apollo drive, southbridge mass
Directions:
from mass pike east or west take exit 9 go through tolls take 1st exit route 20 west follow to first traffic light(get into left hand lane)turn left at light onto rt.131 follow all the way into southbridge, follw through the center of southbridge until you come to a rotary stay to the right take first right(about 100ft from the rotary) onto morris st. you'll go under a little bridge follow morris st. to the top of the hill(you will go past a baseball field down on your right)look for maria ave it will be the first right after the baseball field, take your very next right onto apollo drive my house is the last house on the left(the road deadends at a culdesac).

coming from 84 take exit 1 in mass. stubridge exit bare to the right at the end of the ramp. take right onto rt.15 you will see a roy rogers and mobil gas station right at the exit ramp take first left after the mobil should be mashapaug rd. follow all the way to the end(you will go past harrington hosp. on your left)the road ends at a T, you will turn right onto rt.131 follow through the center of southbridge unitl you come to a rotary stay to the right take first right(about 100ft from the rotary) onto morris st. you'll go under a little bridge follow morris st. to the top of the hill(you will go past a baseball field down on your right)look for maria ave it will be the first right after the baseball field, take your very next right onto apollo drive my house is the last house on the left(the road deadends at a culdisac).

home phone# 508-765-6110 cell phone# 508-864-5385

10:00ish fall cruise:
we are going for a variety, some ct., western and centeral mass.

start at skunk's house then follow rt's 198&197 in ct. to holland mass through the lakes area follow to rt.148 jump of 148 through some country back roads to rt.181 belchertown cut through some more back roads to quabinn do some stuff in there then jump onto rt.202 through some twisty roads to hook up with rt.122 follow to rt.31 back into ct. through some back roads ending back at skunk's house for some pizza.

Bring two way radios if you've got them. Some people will have extras to lend to you. Channel 12.
People at the tail end of the cruise line - beware - sometimes it's hard to keep up when you're last in line. Be sure to speak up if you're having trouble keeping up.
Sometimes the leader of the pack doesn't realize that going 5-10 over the speed limit actually adds up to far more than that for the caboose.

Attendance list:
1. Goonz SVT - Haroon - black 1998 SVT
2. 98 SE - Matthew, Matty, whatever - red 1991 Miata
3. CSVT1214 - Tony - 1998 SVT (Black)
4. frenchblueC2 & Cobra - Mike & Kim - 01 Cougar (blue)
5. brapple - Brian - blue '99 SE
6. skunk - Chris - green '00 SE
7. ElKy - Mike & Jess - silver '98 SVT
8. tour96se - Chris - '96 black
9. JSmith - Napoleon - maybe
10.FrozenSection - Po - '95 Mystique
11.hotdimmes - Chris - black 98.5 SE
12.RespectTheContour - silver '00 SVT
13.ronin45 - Ray - black '99 SVT
14.cruises8 & Goodski411 - black Saab - maybe

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
maybe I should drive at the back of the line this year then

I will be there, possibly with Jess and I will ahve a spare radio someone can use

12 day count down

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
all I know is, in my slopamatic ATX, I am going to cut you all off and be toward the front this year finally - at least one or two behind skunk, so get outta my way! mwahaha!

I've been the caboose far too many times and the Cougar is a big baby about it. lol

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Kim, you put the wrong directions up by accident. those are the directions to my inlaws house we used for the summer bash, these are the directions to my house for the fall meet....

to skunks house;

from mass pike east or west take exit 9 go through tolls take 1st exit route 20 west follow to first traffic light(get into left hand lane)turn left at light onto rt.131 follow all the way into southbridge, follw through the center of southbridge unitl you come to a rotary stay to the right take first right(about 100ft from the rotary) onto morris st. you'll go under a little bridge follow morris st. to the top of the hill(you will go past a baseball field down on your right)look for maria ave it will be the first right after the baseball field, take your very next right onto apollo drive my house is the last house on the left(the road deadends at a culdisac).

coming from 84 take exit 1 in mass. stubridge exit bare to the right at the end of the ramp. take right onto rt.15 you will see a roy rogers and mobil gas station right at the exit ramp take first left after the mobil should be mashapaug rd. follow all the way to the end(you will go past harrington hosp. on your left)the road ends at a T, you will turn right onto rt.131 follow through the center of southbridge unitl you come to a rotary stay to the right take first right(about 100ft from the rotary) onto morris st. you'll go under a little bridge follow morris st. to the top of the hill(you will go past a baseball field down on your right)look for maria ave it will be the first right after the baseball field, take your very next right onto apollo drive my house is the last house on the left(the road deadends at a culdisac).

home phone# 508-765-6110 cell phone# 508-864-5385

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
fixed

Do you mind posting the exact address for those that want to map it themselves?

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
fixed

Do you mind posting the exact address for those that want to map it themselves?

I would follow skunks directions, I map quested his address last time and I almost didn't find the place. The mapquest directions are crap in this case. I drove past the street twice and saw about half the town I think trying to find his place

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
it's 45 apollo drive, southbridge mass. brian is right insome cases mapquest sucks.

the main thing is staying on rt.131 until you get to the rotary. it isn't a big rotary, the other main road that comes into the rotary is rt.169, has you come into it yuo will see the main road cont. to the right. there is a small parking lot next to the rotary and morris st. is right after it.

when you get onto morris st. you will go under a small underpass(old railroad tressel) the road will fork of to the left just follow it up the hill..you won't miss the ball park down on you right...cont. up the hill the 1st. right you come to will be maria ave then 1st right onto apollo drive. very easy, everything will become obvious once you can see it.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Im gonna be sooooo hungover at the meet

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I can't wait. My last final exam is on the 13th, so this will make a nice end-of-term treat.

Plus I have the Miata.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by 98 SE:

Plus I have the Miata.

u gotta bring ur beast contour!!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard