Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
Guys great news! I took the time and called Trubendz this morning. Here were the problems:

1) Vinny your email has been bouncing back all the emails from the trubendz guys.

2) They shop was torn down this week to have the floors done so no one has been in this week, let alone have a phone or computer.

BUT here is the good news!

I was told over the phone Trubends, instead of running a group buy, is going to run a sale on the exhaust for 2 weeks starting Oct 14 to Oct 28. The Alumiumized exhaust is going to be 10% off and the SS is going to 15% off. So anyone that is interested will be able to place an order directly through Trubendz.com with the discount applied!

I gave the guy my email and I'll get all the offical details, but all I know the GROUP BUY IS ON!!!!!

Optional:
And if anyone from the forums orders we are suppose to mention we are from contour.org so they can guage how many orders actually came from us! I would imagine alot of them!

I was notified about the email being bounced back via a voicemail that josh left me. However, about a week ago I supplied a different email that I know is working fine and left more phone messages and I never received a response or a call back. Thanks for taking the time out to get in touch with them so that these guys can get their exhaust systems.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
damn this sucks i thought i would have more time to plan and save for it. guess i am out

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
Got my email from trubendz:

Below are the details taken from my original e-mail to Vincent.

We'll take 10% off all aluminized kits and 15% off stainless steel kits. This would apply ONLY to standard catback kits. We'll start the period on OCT 14th and end it TWO WEEKS later on Oct 28th.

We will update our website with the discounted price for the above listed time period. There is no minimum [buy-in] required. We will ship kits in the order they are received. Depending on the level of orders and when they are placed there might be delays with shipping. We will notify anyone if delays occur.

E-mail me with any questions that you have or others might have. I will try to make posts with updates as much as possible.

Josh
TruBendz Technology
generalinfo@trubendz.com
www.trubendz.com

So this means only the standard (non-res.) systems are being discounted.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Yes I would believe so, but you still can't complain! They cut us a deal and I'm happy with it!

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Big_B:
Originally posted by tropictour:
Wow! So like $350+shipping for the stainless Magnaflow. Great deal. I gonna see if I can afford this before the sale is over, cause when I bought my Bassani I didnt know it was 2.25"
-tropictour

Where do you get this number? I get $475-15% = 403.75 + shipping. And that is for the 2.5". 3" stainless says $525.

Yeah I was looking at the alum. res. kit. Sorry. Still a good deal but I wouldnt want a non-res. kit.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well, i was waiting to see the outcome here. too bad those cheap bastids will only discount the non-resonated systems. i dont want mine to be tooo loud so for a few bucks more i just went with the resonated.

good job on getting them to pull through though!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Check the site, there is no change of price yet! lol but its only 10 am. I need to put some $$$ into my checking account first anyway.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Jeez, I was supposed to get paid today, but my direct deposit didn't go through! It usually goes the night before.

Black 2000 SVT Contour w/ Prairie Tan MSDS Headers | Magnaflow | Mirko Splitter | Fidanza Short Throw Shifter | Kenwood KVT-815 LCD/DVD
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Just got home from school and picking up my check. The trubendz site was updated today with the discount applied! Don't forget to take pride and mention you are from contour.org!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by tropictour:
Wow! So like $350+shipping for the stainless Magnaflow. Great deal. I gonna see if I can afford this before the sale is over, cause when I bought my Bassani I didnt know it was 2.25"
-tropictour

PM me with a price for your Bassani.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard