Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i dont have emisions anyways so i want as much free flowing air as possible without sounding like a stock car.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by ado:
lol, I couldn't wait for group buy

Well, I hope this happens soon. I have a Dragon to slay.

Me and you both. Unfortunately these people don't seem to like answering phones.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Pienstars:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by ado:
lol, I couldn't wait for group buy

Well, I hope this happens soon. I have a Dragon to slay.

Me and you both. Unfortunately these people don't seem to like answering phones.

Whichever way the hammer falls for me (if I buy or not), I do certainly appreciate your effort & time spent putting this together.

Thanks, man. Really.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i 2nd that motion^^^^

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Unfortunately these people don't seem to like answering phones.

Have you tried sending them emails as well? I typically get better responses out of that. That way you have written documentation on what the offer is and who gave it to you. Sometimes that comes in handy.

I'm thinking about getting a CF hood GB going pretty soon here and possibly a a-pillar gauge pod too. Judging by the last CF hood GB documentation would have been a huge deal.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SHOTIME2669:
Unfortunately these people don't seem to like answering phones.

Have you tried sending them emails as well? I typically get better responses out of that. That way you have written documentation on what the offer is and who gave it to you. Sometimes that comes in handy.

I'm thinking about getting a CF hood GB going pretty soon here and possibly a a-pillar gauge pod too. Judging by the last CF hood GB documentation would have been a huge deal.

Yes, and still no response. If I'm not mistaken, they did a group buy for the cougar guys a while back so I'm not sure why they're not responding to this one. Especially with 20 possible orders!! I'm not giving up

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Here's a copy of another email that I just sent.

Hi,
I've been trying to get in contact with your company regarding a possible group buy for www.contour.org I have about 20 people interested at the moment in some of your exhaust systems and I'm trying to find out if you guys are interested in setting something up. I've left a few messages on your voice mail but have had no response. If you're interested, please let me know so that we can work out details and I can pass the info along. If you're not interested, I would still appreciate a response that way I can let all the interested people know it's not going to happen.

Thanks,
Vincent Palmieri

Immediately after emailing them you receive an automated email response claiming that you will receive a personal response usually within 24 hours.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
So I take it they didn't respond the first time with in 24hrs.

Hmmm I ran into this one time, but the reason was worthy... the guy who owned and ran the business was told by doctors that he had cancer and was under going treatment. So needless to say it was a month before we heard anything. That was back when I had a group purchase for some Corbeau Forza racing seats for some fellow Camaro owners and I. The company was Mean Mustang Supply, but his website has long since shut down and I think he actually passed away.

Not saying that is the case here... but who knows.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i dont have emisions anyways so i want as much free flowing air as possible without sounding like a stock car.

ditto

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
There's hope!!!! I just received a voice mail from Josh at trubendz so I'm trying to get back him. I'll keep you guys posted.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard