Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I would like to give some praise to Tisby. I bought a set of headers off him and the buying experience was top notch. He was very professional, available for communication at all times, immediate shipment, provided multiple ways to contact him (including phone number) right away without me even requesting it, the packing of the headers was very well done and they showed up in absolutely beautiful condition. He even packed them in seperate boxes just to be sure they showed up in good shape. He is very proactive and has the other person in mind. A+++++++++!!

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:

tour96se-terrible communication-slow shipping-but parts were at a good price though...C-

Wish I had seen this thread a couple weeks ago, and I wouldn't have given him such a hard time. I would say excellect price, and terrible communication, but they came, so I would give him at least a C+ for sure.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
hey..i pm'd you a couple of times,so i wouldnt say terrible communication..just not were you would of wanted it...i dont know the answer to every question people ask about shipping and why it takes the time it does...so i dont answer every pm i get from people..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
'
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
'
Tour96SEVT (Chris) Has been very helpful in my experiences with him. The shipping wasn't that bad and I'm the most impatient person I know. (ask GTO PETE) I'd give him an A-

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
Tour96SEVT (Chris) Has been very helpful in my experiences with him. The shipping wasn't that bad and I'm the most impatient person I know. (ask GTO PETE) I'd give him an A-

finally..somebody has something to say worth posting ..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Don't get me wrong!!! I said at least a C+ and I am very impatient, I would have only given myself a C+ as a buyer, I am very happy with the transaction, and I sure I will be even happier, when I get those clear corners on my car. Thanks again Chris!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by chriseichman:
Don't get me wrong!!! I said at least a C+ and I am very impatient, I would have only given myself a C+ as a buyer, I am very happy with the transaction, and I sure I will be even happier, when I get those clear corners on my car. Thanks again Chris!

i was j/k...i leave alot to be desired when it comes to shipping

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Posting on behalf of a CEGer. This PM was buried from awhile back and I thought I would post it.

CEGer: gsxr907

- Sold SVT UIM,LIM, TB to a Mondeo owner in the UK for $600 via Paypal
- gsxr907 came up with various excuses for not shipping
- Paypal protection time passed
- buyer never received goods
- gsxr907 would not respond to PMs or emails
- buyer is out $600

And I had posted about this guy possibly ripping people off elsewhere. All the people that jumped on me about warning CEG about him .

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I'm sure this is a repost .... one more A+ for Christine aka LUCA. She located a trim ring for me, removed the chrome, and primed it. The shipping was as promised, and the packaging top notch. She also sent me pm's regarding a delay and offered a discount.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
69boss302 did the strut tower cap group buy.

He did an awsome job. Great communication and delivered has promised. no problems.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard