Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
parkedcar... excellent guy, by mail, and espeically in person.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Parkedcar (all my vinyl, hell of a price and product)
A++

Bill Jenkins
A+

CTA Motorsports (chris)
A+

SP Motorsports (Joe)
C- (horrible customer service )

CEG'rs so far from classifieds/private sales
A

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Pole120-Awesome Guy-if there was a letter higher than A, that's what i'd give him...how about A+++++

tour96se-terrible communication-slow shipping-but parts were at a good price though...C-

www.ssd4u.com-excellent price on ru3530 k&n adapter.

all i can remember for now...

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
If this message board was updated (God forbid...) this could be integrated into the board instead of a post...

Are you talking about member ratings or sales ratings?

Sales ratings. SVT Performance recently installed the hack, and its similar to ebay's feedback. I thought it was stupid at first, but its actually pretty good. Gives you a warm fuzzy about who you are dealing with and who not to deal with.

Ryan Trollin!
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
The only 2 problems I've had are with people who've been banned. One was ContourSVT98 and his (censored) painted headlight fiasco. He had my headlights for almost 4 months. The other one was the indiglo gauge GB from a couple years ago that put over $2000 into xxxxxx's pocket. I can't remember the guy's name but I think it was the second longest GB thread. The worst one is currently at 127 pages.

Everyone else I've dealt with have been fine. Some have been much better than others, but no one has been so bad that I'd complain about it here. I also agree that this post needs to be set up so it can take a complete form where votes/plus's/minus's, etc can be added to so we can get a complete picture of who we're dealing with instead of reading this entire thread. I know we can set up our own polls but names can't be added after the fact.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Matt R:

Ditto to that

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Originally posted by Matt R:

Ditto to that

I ordered some SVT badges from Mike and this was the result. We couldn't ask for better service from anyone. He's always been a real pleasure to deal with.

"Tom, i accidentally sent you the wrong badges. I forgot you wanted the "SVT Contour" badges. Keep the ones you get and i'll send out the right ones tomorrow.
Again, sorry for the mix-up."
-Mike

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

I ordered some SVT badges from Mike and this was the result. We couldn't ask for better service from anyone. He's always been a real pleasure to deal with.

"Tom, i accidentally sent you the wrong badges. I forgot you wanted the "SVT Contour" badges. Keep the ones you get and i'll send out the right ones tomorrow.
Again, sorry for the mix-up."
-Mike

that is freaking awesome!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
WA2TUFF - A , Got jack covers last year at Carlisle. Good price, didn't even have to paint them. Good guy.

Skrilla187 - A, Love the T-shirt. Good quality, great price. Shipped when promised.

As far as venders:

BAT - A, Great selection, good customer service. Prices a good, but some other places are better.

SP Motorsports A, great service, good selection, good prices. Nice to deal with.

CTA Motorsports A, another good bunch. Good prices, decent selection.

Have not had trouble yet with anyone recommended on CEG, knock on wood.
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
BAT- Great Customer Service and Very fast shipping!

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard