Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Redlineracer12:

Has anyone had experience with SVTCuervo? AKA Ram Motorsports. He posted a group buy a while back of ongoing deals he has of Spec Clutches, Flywheels, and Quaife's LSD (sp?) I had sent him a PM a while back about ordering them but i haven't heard from him ever... anyone else tried?

I recently ordered the clutch and flywheel from him. he was in the middle of moving from Alabama to Houston. he recently posted pics of his neighborhood that was hit pretty good. He was A+ to deal with and my stuff arrived within a week or so. (while he was moving). he has a good rep and history. I dont think he's on every day which slows down his PM responses A+

ordered a cd from Todras. came very fast and exactly what i ordered A+

big crazy trade with Kokopellian for a set of rims for some of my stuff and cash. took about two weeks but he was constantly out of town on business. product was just as described and i couldnt have been happier. A

ordered the SVT plaques from SVT Pete's groupbuy. very easy, quick and excellent quality. A++

recently ordered a set of pre98 sailpanels from Idomin8. came immediately and for a killer price. A++

ordered Konis in GB from GForce Auto A+++ arrived quickly!

ordered subframe from ATI A++

Bill Jenkins A+++

Traded parts with Chickmagnet A++

Reinforced camber plates from Thinkmoto A++

Poly Roll Resistors from Pole 120 A++

Rear strut tower brace from CRZYDRVR A++

dead pedal from ExStripedSVT A++

KKM pedal covers from KKM A+++

CAI and Subframe connectors from the Shmo Shop D-

Terry Haines for transmission. Kinda short in emails but great guy on the phone uses DHL who have been lagging delivering my trans! A++++ for HMS!

Custom Cougars for WR headers. arrived quickly A++

Addco for rear sway bar.....still waiting....5th week

Stazi for braized fuel rails. going on three weeks. doesnt respond to pms. gave me some marriage/honeymoon excuse

This thread should be made a sticky
or at least everyone add it as a favorite thread, and when you complete an additional transaction, add it to the list.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Can we just pin this in GB if we cant have a feedback forum?

I cant remember all of who Ive delt with over the last 2 years or so, but Stazi (brakes, wheels) and tour96se (splitter) stick out. Both A+. Tour96se stepped up and made the mirko deal happen (I really didnt want to give up). It took a while to get the shipping straightened out, but we got it taken care of. Elky (mesh) and Scott60d (shifter/plate. wasnt it you???) also are great to work with.

Most of the big vendors get good ratings from me as well. BAT, SP, and CTA are all great. MSDS was great for me. A few others as well, cant think of them right now.

Man Ive given stuff away for free (even covered shipping!). Wheres my feedback [Idomin8]?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I haven't really bought a ton of stuff from fellow CEG'ers, but here's my list:

*Susquehanna Motorsports ( www.rallylights.com ) - I could not be happier with the service, products, and support I've gotten from these guys. Projectors, connectors, bulbs, terminals and relay kits, etc... always super fast shipping, orders always correct...everytime i called to ask questions or get info they were very helpful...great group of folks over there. I'll gladly give them my bussiness in the future.

*BAT - Got the euro handling kit delivered in less than a week, whenever i called to ask questions and get info, they were always cool with me, helpful, and i'm very satisfied with the product as well.

*auiotour (Llane) - cool guy, always got my stuff shipped out promptly, never had any snags...dunno why he left the site...seemed odd the way he left, too bad...

*Buckeye/Cardoc (Dominic Nudo) - Bought a bunch of stuff from him in the past, shipping wasn't always the fastest, but he's a busy guy...when i broke a set of indiglos, he hooked me up with a set at a discount...i was happy with our interactions, bought a bunch of stuff off of him...

*Stryped (Chad) - Got the headrest patches from him...good to deal with, delivered the product as promised...smooth transaction

*LivinSVT (Brett) - Brett is a good guy, bought his SVT exhaust off of him, when we discovered that the exhasut would not fit in my car, he was kind enough to drive it out to an exhaust shop for me...good stuff!

*THE Stazi - What can i say?...the stazmeister has helped me out numerous times and has come through for me every time...he's good to deal with...i'm glad he lives so close, if i ever get in over my head, i shall push my car 10 miles to his house.

*www.leetransport.com - bought some LED stuff from these guys, great group of folks, very helpful, great prices, fast and cheap shipping...good stuff

*www.tirerack.com - Good prices, fast shipping, quick and super easy...bought 2 sets of tires already, will not hesitate to give them bussiness in the future

*www.superbrightleds.com - bought some stuff from them, performance of products was poor, prices at the time weren't so great, don't much care for this vendor

*The ford dealer sites... i've bought stuff from www.fordparts.com www.fordpartsonline.com and Steve at Tousley... pretty much all of them were helpful quick and easy to deal with...no complaints

I think i've gotten other stuff, but i can't remember...

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I might have overlooked it but I didn't see anyone mention Pole120. Great guy, quick shipping, does good work! Thanks again Pole, I know I was supposed to take pics but I couldn't slow down long enough, I wanted it installed as quick as possible!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
SPMotorsports - Joe is awesome. Super nice guy, willing to go the extra mile for his customers. I've ordered a TON of stuff from them and have had nothing but good luck with them. Not to mention, Joe donated a set of 19" wheels to Spring Zing 05, and a Beltronics Performance Meter!!

CTA Motorsports - Ordered the Polyurethane tranny mount insert and had awesome delivery time. Chris also donated to Spring Zing 05 with a front/rear set of KVR brake pads.

Stazi - Have ordered his Gen I mesh, a set of front/rear brakes, and a Magnaflow resonator. All were shipped out right away, and he was kind enough to come down a day early for Spring Zing 05 and install my nitrous kit and a FSVT fuel pump. Stazi is the man, and I don't know how he does as much as he does in these 24 hour days!

MSDSinc. - Marty is one cool dude. Super easy to deal with, and runs an awesome business. I had an awesome experience with my header purchase from him almost 3 years ago. He's a car nut like everyone here!! He's volunteered several group buys, and even donated a FULL SET OF HEADERS & Y-PIPE to Spring Zing 05!!

Mirko Racing - Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of ordering my Mirko directly from them, but I've only heard good things about their business. They did donate a couple of Mirko Racing MAF adapters to Spring Zing 05, and were kind enough to send us a letter that went into detail on their business. Very cool people!

Pole120 - Josh is a cool guy that is definitely a CEG innovator! He also donated a Poly-filled roll resistor to Spring Zing 05.

Tirerack - Luke is one of the coolest guys I've talked to over the phone when ordering stuff for the car. Not only did he set me up with the perfect tire selection for my driving style, but he went on to tell me about his own experience with them. Shipping was very fast, and I'm extremely happy with these tires!

www.gotwheelsandtires.com - These guys were FAST! They didn't have any of the wheels in stock that I was looking for, but they located a set and had them to my house within a week! Not only that, but they were well below the competitors prices!

Extrude Hone - Another Spring Zing donator! Donated a voucher for a free Extrude Hone pass! If this doesn't impress you, then the fact that they've offered a couple of group buys on passes should. Awesome people!

Corey - Not sure what the name of his business is, but he had my Koni/Eibach suspension to my door within a week! He was very quick to respond to my emails, and very much willing to work with me. Not sure if he's still around, but I give him a big thumbs up!

Brenspeed - Brent was awesome to deal with when ordering my Xcalibrator-2, and has better customer service than any company I've dealt with. He's always answered my calls, or returned my voicemails and emails. Definitely should be considered when looking for your next tune. www.brenspeed.com

I'm sure I'm missing some people, but this is what comes to mind right now.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
nobody has mentioned PowderCoating World yet.. well 2 big unhappy thumbs down from me on the whole "I'll Powdercoat anything" group buy that was held on here in April/May.

He's had my MAF/TB and full set of Valve Covers for almost 5 months now. I'm currently out all my parts and almost 300.00 PLUS I have a 3L project on hold because I need those parts for the build.

Every email I have sent has gone ignored - every PM that I have sent either says "so sorry they will go out Monday" or again goes ignored. Any phonecall goes directly to an answering machine which never states who its for.

Absolutely the WORST transaction I have ever had and am going crazy with hate.

DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS!

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
LUCA - A+++ in my book.

P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by NVMYCAT:
nobody has mentioned PowderCoating World yet.. well 2 big unhappy thumbs down from me on the whole "I'll Powdercoat anything" group buy that was held on here in April/May.

He's had my MAF/TB and full set of Valve Covers for almost 5 months now. I'm currently out all my parts and almost 300.00 PLUS I have a 3L project on hold because I need those parts for the build.

Every email I have sent has gone ignored - every PM that I have sent either says "so sorry they will go out Monday" or again goes ignored. Any phonecall goes directly to an answering machine which never states who its for.

Absolutely the WORST transaction I have ever had and am going crazy with hate.

DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS!

I'm in the same situation. I sent a spare set of valvecovers i had, my svt UIM and throttlebody, that section of intake that the iac hose attaches to, and my MAF and MAF adapter last June. My order totaled over $400.

At first communication wasn't bad. But then i was told that his oven took a [censored] on him and he had to build a new one. Since then i've barely gotten a reply from him. All of my emails have been ignored. And almost all my PM's to him on these forums have gone unanswered as well. But then i finally got a PM from him on here on the 8th of August:
Quote:

Re: Parts
Status is COMPLETE ---thank god !!! Will send you tracking info ASAP

Happy that he was finally done i waited for shipping info...which never came. So, i started the whole emailing/PM'ing process over again. To which he never replied to them...again. Then, i get an email on the 25th of August in which he said:
Quote:

Greg@powdercoatingworld.com wrote:
OK man , I finally got all the BS out of the way and all your stuff done .....want a pic of your TB and UIM ? just for a tease

At this point i'm a bit agrivated so i email him back and said that i don't care for a pic, i just want my stuff back.
Now, here we are, a month later and STILL NO [censored] WORD FROM HIM!
Thankfully, somebody gave me his phone numbers since he doesn't list them on his site. But, like NVMYCAT, all i get is a machine to which the person doesn't even indentify themselves. It's just "We're not here, leave a message." Hell, for all i know i'm leaving messages at some strange dudes house. The cell number isn't any better...
I don't wish to start flaming him or to start a hate thread here. I just want my stuff finished and back in my hands. It's been almost 4 months now. I want to know what the hell is goin on. Is my stuff finished or not, and if so, what the hell is taking him so long to ship my stuff back to me.
Also, i'd like to add that at present moment my car has no MAF or IAT sensor. The MAF is with him and the IAT is just sitting out in the open. There is no place to put it as my intake consists of a stock UIM/throttlebody, then goes to the accordian tube and then strait to a cone filter. I don't want to cut the accordian to just so i can put the IAT sensor back in the intake path. Where as my car is still drivable, it's just not a good idea to drive it a lot. So i only start and drive it if absolutely neccessary. I absolutely need these parts back now. The body work is almost complete and i don't want to have to drive it back home without those intake peices if i can help it. I could have it towed, i supposed. But i really don't want to see my fresh body work and paint screwed up by some hillbilly jackass that don't give a [censored].
So is there anybody that can help us out in this situation?

People shouldn't run a business if they can't keep their priorities straight or their end of the contract up.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by NVMYCAT:
nobody has mentioned PowderCoating WorldDO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS!

I did mention him b4, "9) Josh aka PowderCoatingMan (sp?): A" and I never had any problems with him.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
bought used magnaflow mufflers from Bobby Levasseur (can't remember user name) and was very fair. sent me pictures of items, they were just like the pics and just as described. shipping was quick enough.

just bought k&n from ajusa and they sent me the wrong one...will get back with everybody on their customer service to let you know how they handle it.

bought a sunroof motor assembly from kaotic1100 and was as described...wrapped up real nice too. sunroof motor gear stripped with first use though. not sure why that happened. didn't look stripped before hand, but definitley was afterwards so it wasn't his fault. fixed now though.

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard