Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I think everyone is always happy with my Tee shirt group buys!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I bought an intermittant wiper stalk from Paul Martin. Exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted. What more could I say ??

98 Mystique GS V6 - K&N, projectors 91 Mustang LX 5.0L 00 Jetta TDI, Yay, I bought it !! 95 VW Getta TD - RIP: Nov.3,2005
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I bought a used MSDS Y from Bob Birk. Thing arrived like one of those ACME boxes in the old Warner Bros. cartoons. Anyway, I had a short delay in getting the money order purchased and sent, and I told him as much. He said "no problem" and then he shipped the thing anyway, before I even had a chance to get the check in the mail, so the pipe and my check passed each other in the mail. And oh yeah, the part arrived well-packed and in the exact condition he described. Better, even.

Definitely A+ and a straight up guy, in my experience.

----------------------

On another note:

This is probably too petty to name names, so I won't, but I think it's instructive.

The "incident" was that the seller and I had made a deal on an item. Before we "shook" on it, I asked if it would be OK if I waited a couple of weeks so I could put it on the next months credit card bill. He said, "sure, no problem."

Two weeks later, as promised, I delivered the money via Paypal, only to have it returned with the note that he had sold the item out from under me without so much as a "how ya doin?"

Now, the good news is that he was honest with my money. The bad news is he didn't hold up his end of the bargain, and that's a breach of integrity (i.e., really not cool, in my world). His "word" means about nothing to me, now, even if I did get my money back.

I relate this story only as an example of what I consider bad behavior. If you are a seller, I think you need to be aware that there's more to a "good" sale than everyone walking away with the right amount of money. If I shake on a $20 deal with you, I expect to get $20 even if somebody else offers me $30 the next day.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Oh yeah, SVT Pete! I ordered SS brake hoses from him. Well, I PM'd him and we had the paypal done in about an hour. That was Wednesday: I had them at my door on Friday! USPS Priority mail (he was covering shipping, his choice) and prompt action by Pete worked out great for me.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by skrilla187:
I think everyone is always happy with my Tee shirt group buys!

I was happy with your T-shirt GB... Product was made on time as said and was shipped out promptly...

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Svt4stv
bought an IPOD from him, he was super friendly, worked with me, and sent my package quick

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Todras A+ for instant SVT Parts. Throttle Cable Bracket fixed an issue with my SE throttle response

Ah, one of the quieter moments of SZ06.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
bill jenkins A+++ always hooked me up, highly recommended

todras A+++ (2nd time i ordered i recieved a blank cd and he immediatly sent the right product free of charge) highly recommended

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Buckshot.... A+
Worked on the Mystique a couple times, got a hood from him for the SVT, has always been real helpful.
Bnoon....... A+
Optomized TB also for the Mystique but it will go in the SVT eventualy
ATL-SVT..... C
Don't know if he's even still around but he helped organize a group buy for a friend of his that went badly for me and took over a year to resolve.
Keyser...... A+
Baer brakes GB (I think, I know I did buisness with him once I just can't remember what it was for)

I know I'm forgetting others but not many

Ryan '99 T-Red SVT, KKM, Borla, 1387 of 2760 '92 T-Red F-150 Flareside 4.9, 5 spd '94 Geo Prizm, it was cheap
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Here are my three:

Elky...A+
Mesh GB. Very friendly and easy to work with!

99RedSVT...A+
Organized the Ebrake and Shift boot GB with Redline.
Paul took a great deal of time to make sure that the product was quality. Also, he took the time to write up a how-to with pictures (OK, so I took the pictures ). When there was a problem he wrote to Redline and kept on top of things.

AJUSA...A+
Great people to do business with. There was a mix up on my first order, my plug wires ended up in Plano, TX (suppliers fault). When I reordered they were extra careful to make sure I got them, they arrived within three days.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard