Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Well, I had some deals recently where someone could have ripped me off easily, but they came through. I thought I'd post my experiences here so that others know who is good to work with. Now, please don't flame people for small things here. Only post negative comments if they ripped you off, not if you felt packaging wasn't up to par or something stupid. It could ruin our classifieds if certain people can't sell because of small mistakes that got posted.

I recently bought endlinks from Stazi - as everyone knows, he's the man to deal with, so I'll just say it was buisiness as usual - prompt, courteous, professional, top quality.

I got my GCs and Konis from X (Liquid X), and he was great to work with as well.

Aussie bar from Lee - got me pictures of it and shipped promptly.

SeTour95-3 had his shipping depot lose the part he was sending me, and refunded me my money right away when I didn't get it. He managed to work with me even though he had to go to Alaska on a buisiness trip!

Bobby Levasseur (can't remember his display name) was great to work with as well - paypal screwed up and he ended up with too much money, but he returned it right away.

Thanks guys, I'd never have been able to afford to mod such an old car without good deals on used parts from honest CEGers!

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'd like to add that both sunroof gear guys are top notch. I have ordered from both of them and actually had a problem with both (might be my motor) and they called me when I sent them an email. In addition, I have purchased a bunch of things off of chknhwk (john) and he has always be awesome about it. I've gotten winter tires, aussie bar, mirko...

Glad to see that you are having goo experiences. I know this probably wouldn't work here on CEG but on my other forum there is a buyers / sellers feedback forum. Oh well

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Ordered optimized throttle bodies on two separate occassions, great craftsmanship, prompt delivery of both product and core charge.

Buckshot A + + rating.
(Rick Blackford)

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
We'll see how this goes since my pleas for a dedicated feedback forum has been ignored.

Over the years:

Who: Bill Jenkins at Team Ford
What: List is way too long
Rate: A+

Who : CEGer Buckshot
What: Optimized TB

Who: CEGer Thinkmoto
What: Upgraded cmaber plates

Who: CEGer Stazi
What: Camber kit

Who: Joe at SP Motorsports
What: Numerous things over the years
Rate: A

Who: Chris at CTA
What: Numerous things over the years

Who: CEGer chknhwk
What: Misc

Who: Andy's Autosport / Kaotic Innovations
What: 98+ bodykit
Rate: F

Who: CEGer Quicksilver
What: Milan Motorsports quad projector HIDs
Rate: F

Who: CEGer DanG
What: 3L build

Who: CEGer kinger
What: Port and Polish

Who: CEGer Kokopellian
What: shift cables

Who: Myself!
What: 04 & 05 CEG calendars, 03, 04 & 05 SVT ID Plaques
Rate:

Who: CEGer Andy W
What: various misc

Who: CEGer moxnix

Who: CEGer mmars

Who: CEGer scottd60

I'm done for now. It's depressing looking back at how much money I've spent....

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
For CD-ROM's I recommend todras. That guy is the balls. Of course Bill Jenkins is awesome. We should almost have a black ball list. I haven't had a problem with anything I've ordered. Knock on wood.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by todras:
For CD-ROM's I recommend todras. That guy is the balls.

LOL. In all seriousness, Todd's good for it. I ordered Wednesday night around 11 PM (for snail mail delivery), and it arrived in the mailbox on Friday by 3 PM.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Steve Tousley, headlights. Friendly guy, easy to deal with, excellent packaging, killer prices, delivered in three days MN. to CA. Another A + + rating in my book.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Edit your post.. that is STEVE (last name unknown) who works AT Tousley Ford.

Bill (Jenkins) works at TeamFord Las Vegas

FWIW: BOTH are great guys.. ordered MULTIPLE hundreds upon hundreds from both, and never a problem A+++ for both.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Tony2005:
Originally posted by todras:
For CD-ROM's I recommend todras. That guy is the balls.

LOL. In all seriousness, Todd's good for it. I ordered Wednesday night around 11 PM (for snail mail delivery), and it arrived in the mailbox on Friday by 3 PM.

Almost forgot, I ordered a cd from todras a few years back, delivered as promised, another A + + , as far as comedy goes same grade.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Todras
Ford CD
A+, No problems

Stazi
Magnaflow Muffler
A, Took awile because his supplier was out of them, but its been sitting in my room waiting to be welded for 3 months anyway, so its not like I was in a hurry

Now for the stuff that is irritating me at the moment
tour96se
I have sent PM's, gotten the read reciept, but never a reply, but it was only $5 so I don't particularly care that much. If you read this please let me know whats going on...

2slowtour
Sent money order 2-3 weeks ago, haven't recieved item, doesn't respond to PMs...

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard