Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
How do you become one? I hate seeing all this useless thread junk and it seems the mods dont clean it up as fast as they should. Can't we make a few more?

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by skrilla187:
How do you become one? I hate seeing all this useless thread junk and it seems the mods dont clean it up as fast as they should. Can't we make a few more?

rest assured, you'd not be in my top 20.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

rest assured, you'd not be in my top 20.

~Andrew

?? Whats that supposed to mean ??

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
no, its just pimpalicious trying to maintain his own sense of self worth.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

well lets look at the last person that became one, the one in question is on the boards alot, is very helpful and provided alot to the community.

I am also sure the current mods selected and picked

let the mods be, they are doing th ebest job that they can

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by brapple:

well lets look at the last person that became one, the one in question is on the boards alot, is very helpful and provided alot to the community.

Path914? ( not that he is not "on the boards alot, is very helpful and provided alot to the community.") (Seinfeld voice on) And not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld voice off)

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I've wondered this too - are they chosen by the current mods, or Lance, or both? I however think the current mod situation is decent. It's the influx of newbies posting junk as these cars fall into the hands of 16 year old ricers across the country that bugs me. At least the real losers don't stick around.

PS- not an attack on anyone here, no one get pissy.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by JB1:

yes, because my entire sense of self worth is based soley on this contour website

~Andrew

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T

yes, because my entire sense of self worth is based soley on this contour website

~Andrew

...It's not?!

J/K

If us normal peeon's had the ability to choose a mod, I'd actually pick Andrew here, as he's far from "soft" and tells it like it is.

Now,a s far as helpfull.. he's sub-par.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by STRYPED BS:

~Andrew

...It's not?!

J/K

If us normal peeon's had the ability to choose a mod, I'd actually pick Andrew here, as he's far from "soft" and tells it like it is.

Now,a s far as helpfull.. he's sub-par.

i am more than willing to help for a fee. my sarcasm comes free though

~Andrew

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard