Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I know of one already, RandyCSVT, but I've seen so many Contours/mystiques in the last few weeks and was wondering if anyone of those people are registered w/ this site.

If there is enough we could have are own meet!

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Hello there,

yuppers, I am part of the Tampa area, down in Bradenton and I work in Sarasota. there are several I see just about every day, a black E1 that is consistently dirty and another T-red.

lets get a meet going.

Dallas Leitner 1999 Black Contour SVT
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
My girlfriend's church is having a huge auction, yardsale, car show and motorcycle show. This will be lots of fun with food and activities for the kids like rock climbing walls and such. It goes from 7am to 3pm Sat oct 1st. We can all go there if you want. I posted more details in the local events section of the tamparacing.com forum

I hear there are going to be all sorts of great cars.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Miami up in here and I don't mind driving!

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
If there are enough people interested we should def start something.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
My girlfriend's church is having a huge auction, yardsale, car show and motorcycle show. This will be lots of fun with food and activities for the kids like rock climbing walls and such. It goes from 7am to 3pm Sat oct 1st. We can all go there if you want. I posted more details in the local events section of the tamparacing.com forum

I hear there are going to be all sorts of great cars.

This would be great but I think its a little early to attend this with only a few days to change plans, but I probally could attend since we go to the same college (USF all the way)!

I couldn't find the location for the place on tamparacing.com, can you give the exact address of the event I might be able to attend, but I'm not sure.

We'll have to plan a meet somewhere and have at least two weeks in advance to take roll of people that could come.

Hopefully there's more CEGer's out their in the Tampa general area to make this happen. Don't be shy !

-KJ

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Saturday October 1st 7am to 3pm
Victory Church Community Festival and Auction
1401 Griffin Road Lakeland, FL
www.victorylakeland.org

Victory Church will be having a huge auction, yard sale, car and motorcycle show, entertainment, music, food, and bake sale. This is a big event with lots of fun activities and ADMISSION IS FREE.

100% of event proceeds will support many different local community organizations (red cross, big brothers big sisters, salvation army, and lots more).

Car and motorcycle show will include:

Show cars, muscle cars, street rods, hot rods, trucks, drag cars, stock car racers, Vipers, corvettes, mustangs

Motorcycles: customs, cruisers, sport bikes, dressers

Lots of fun stuff for the kids: moon walk, rock climbing wall, petting farm, dunk tank, obstacle course, bungee run, gladiator joust, playground, and giant slide.

The yard sale and auction will be great too and items for sale include: vehicles, collectibles/antiques, furniture & Appliances, Jewelry, household items, musical instruments, tools & equipment, toys, dolls, and much more!

If you want more info you can call (863) 859-6000

K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I won't be able to make it there. We'll have to plan something over some holiday break if possible.

If anyone has a meet suggestion(s), then relay it here. I'll do my own research over the weekend to find a car show/meet around Tampa. Hopefully I'll find something and report back good news.

-KJ

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Im from Brandon and will be moving to Riverview next week into my newly built home =) My car has been down since April 7th 2005 and everything is done and now I am waiting for my powdercoating to come back so that I can get the valve covers and uim back on and then we can put the motor in the car and measure for my new intercooler...once I get that in then I will be sending all the intercooler and piping etc... to get coated as well...then we tune.

I would love to get together in a meet around town or in between...whichever, but probably wont happen til I get my car back.

-Ken

'00 svt #1485/2150 Precision SC6152E .63 a/r, PnP Heads, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Blitz BOV, HKS EBC, and HKS TT, Koni's Front/Rear, 19" Centerline RPMs, SPEC Stage 5 Clutch and Flywheel, DMD, Intrax, LoTek w/ Water Temp, Oil Press., EGT, Boost Gauge
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Well we got five CEGers so far, this could turn out pretty good if we get a time and place to meet. Now, I will search the web, like I said earlier, and hopefully find some sort of car meet or show that is in the Tampa general area.

Or, we could set up something just to meet and create our own car meet. I got some good ideas and just need some suggestions from the "Tampa Five" (I just thought of it, don't hurt me. )

This could be good,

-KJ

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard