Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I won't double post, so quickly....check out my threads("requiem for the SVT" and "Last thread on SVT...later guys") on the New England forum for more background....

My beloved 2000 SVT is due to be auctioned off sometime around September 28th in Tennessee(I'll get the name of the auction house)supposedly at a large Auction house down there. I spent the last 4 years of my life modifying, cleaning, polishing, maintaining that SVT...If it wasn't for my financial issues, I would still have it...I would much prefer if someone here on this site got their hands on it instead of some idiot "ricer" who will just "bling" it out. Here's the specs:

2000 SVT Prairie tan with Black exterior, 90k miles (mostly highway), I am the one and ONLy owner of this car! used Mobil 1 exclusively after the break-in and every 3-4k afterward, ran Redline lubricants in the transmission(MTL 75W-90) and in the gas (fuel system cleaner). It has never been drag raced or autocrossed, it has one of 20 (from what i was told) of the Brullen "loud" exhausts from a GB run by SVTCuervo some years ago, has 9MM FMS wires, Motorsport plugs, new IMRC, optimized throttle body and fog light "mod". The clutch is stock and original, but has plenty of life left, the cooling system was flushed and filled every fall and topped off with Redline's "Watter Wetter".
What it needs:

-TIRES!!!
-Front and rear suspension bushings, especially on the trailing arm(s) and sway bar(s)
-new e-brake cable (wonderful New England winter seized it permanently last year)
-new rear brakes (rotors?might be able to be turned?)

Basically minor stuff...it ran new but is irritating with the car's suspension "clunking" over road irregularities. I tried to get the bank to allow me the chance to sell it privately, but they would not give me the title....so my loss will hopefully be someone's gain down there. i will post any other details as I get them...Thanks for any help you can give!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
i do

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
PM's heading your way....

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
If my SVT is purchased by anyone down there....let me know....I can send down the SVT certificate

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard