Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i think this weekend we are going to marks agian. im not sure ask mark.

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by bradSVT:
seems like you guys had an interesting weekend. sorry i couldnt make it. i was in mexico. haha. let me know the next time you guys meet.

Sorry, we are looking for someone with a green SVT. Two red SVT's are bad luck. There were two for a brief time but the other guy went insane and disapeared. I think he may have been kidnapped. Just kidding! He actually joined a cult.

All CEG members welcome, the more the merrier.

*Stealth mode on* (Just between you and me, if you ride with Fast Eddie wear a helmet, preferably full-face and maybe one of those bull rider vests, shin guards, steel toed boots, nomex underwear, a first aid kit would be prudent. Keep this to yourself and good luck.)*Stealth mode off*

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Marky:

Sorry, we are looking for someone with a green SVT. Two red SVT's are bad luck. There were two for a brief time but the other guy went insane and disapeared. I think he may have been kidnapped. Just kidding! He actually joined a cult.

Yea he joined the mountain man kult. and hes coming back in a few weeks to try and get a few to join.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Yea he joined the mountain man kult. and hes coming back in a few weeks to try and get a few to join.

Just don't drink the kool-aid he will try and give you...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by path914:
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Just don't drink the kool-aid he will try and give you...

Na see up here we make people drink the wounderful natural spring water that comes out of the tap.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
When are you visiting?

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
*Stealth mode on* (Just between you and me, if you ride with Fast Eddie wear a helmet, preferably full-face and maybe one of those bull rider vests, shin guards, steel toed boots, nomex underwear, a first aid kit would be prudent. Keep this to yourself and good luck.)*Stealth mode off*

mark the only thing you forgot was to bring your own 4 point harness

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
It would do no good, too much rust and deformed/weak metal, nothing solid enough to attach it properly.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
When are you visiting?

within the next few weeks, and ill prob hang around for 2 weeks, so there will be plenty of time for us all to get together.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard