Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
hahaha mark you are so funny wine cooler???? yes that is exactally what i did......... and i was the first one there after all of my wine coolers. and is the only reason that you bash me on the site is because finnally there is some one that knows less about cars than you?????? and now you dont have to feel stupid around everyone else!!!!!!!!! haha but anyways who leaves a car in gear you moron. but i do want to say it was very cool meeting new people today and i learned alot of new things but at my expence of hearing mark just biteh and moan all day long and tell me how stupid i am all day long
P.S>. your son mark is one cool guy he sould come around more often!

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by CSVT EDDIE:
hahaha mark you are so funny wine cooler???? yes that is exactally what i did......... and i was the first one there after all of my wine coolers. and is the only reason that you bash me on the site is because finnally there is some one that knows less about cars than you?????? and now you dont have to feel stupid around everyone else!!!!!!!!! haha but anyways who leaves a car in gear you moron. but i do want to say it was very cool meeting new people today and i learned alot of new things but at my expence of hearing mark just biteh and moan all day long and tell me how stupid i am all day long

(A victim of the California school system)

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Marky:
Originally posted by CSVT EDDIE:

LMAO... Relax guys, it was a good day had by all.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

Hey take it easy, me and paul are both "victims" of the california public school systems. and we turned out okay.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
what are you tying to say mark???? that our school systems suffer and i am living proof!!! all in all that might be very true

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Did you find the "gift" I attached to your front bumper? Better get it off of there before the epoxy sets up.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Hey take it easy, me and paul are both "victims" of the california public school systems. and we turned out okay.

Well....... "Okay" is a broad term, I'd say that there are some victims and some casualties

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
It was an enjoyable time, i learned a bit myself. Not that its hard from me. I'm just as noob as Eddie. BTW, Eddie, did you go to that auto show on the friday when it started, if so, i saw you car there. We got there a little after 1pm and i saw a CSVT when i pulled in.

Can't wait to swap out the Fluids on mine next week, i can only imagine what they are going to look like.

Did you guys watch the fight, if not, it sucked and Roy Jones should have stay in retirement if he planned to perform like that. what a waste, glad i didnt pay for it.

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
We should be able to get to your fluids next weekend, but we'll probably have to do it outside. The shop is reserved for
audio installation. Pick up all the stuff you need I'm sure we can get to some of the things. It's best to start early if you want to change out your coolant. Give me a call anytime.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
seems like you guys had an interesting weekend. sorry i couldnt make it. i was in mexico. haha. let me know the next time you guys meet.

3L process done
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard