Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I'm out of school at 3pm every day, so afternoon meets during the week are fine with me. However, I know many of the local guys work until 5-ish.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Fast Eddie just called, says he'll show up in the am with his new sans mufflers mod.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
ya im out at 3 usually as well. so whenever works for me.

3L process done
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by path914:
RRT_SVT -

Unfortunately, I don't think any of the local guys speak Spanish

This is what I would suggest... Marky and I will be down at his shop early Saturday morning working on our cars, anyone that wants to come down is welcome. For the rest of you lazy bums who don't get up before noon (cough, cough... eric... ) we can have an actual meet later in the day somewhere else. Any suggestions on locations?

just say where to meet and i will try to be there my problem is my work hours i work from 10-7 pm tuesday to friday and 10-5pm saturdays i will keep reading the post and will try to meet soon i have my svt in the mechanich place right now i hope soon will be out for a ride and a meet thanks for the answer

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/svtmexicali Contour SVT 98 #1862 of 6535 born 06/11/1997 9.20 1/8 mile semi slick www.rudos-racing.com
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
If you work from 10am-5pm on Saturdays, I don't think this week's meet will work for you. In the future we can try to work around your work schedule so you can join us.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Marky:
with his new sans mufflers mod.

What did he do to one of the cleanest/stock tours around.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i made it loud and proud see you guys tommarow hey brad if you need a ride i can pick you up i live in frat row at state.

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by CSVT EDDIE:
i made it loud and proud see you guys tommarow hey brad if you need a ride i can pick you up i live in frat row at state.

Loud, yeah probably.

Proud ... shift knob mod, window sticker mod, collision mod, fast food wrapper trash mod, key chain mod, etc.

What's next ricer, neons and 20" chrome spinners?!
Keep it up college boy and you will be sent to time-out and forced to drive a Honduh.

Don't show up tommorrow looking for sympathy with that fake sling and ask me to work on that filthy, unwaxed car. You fooled me with that once, (actually twice) never again. I understand you even pulled that trick on a CEG moderator, well the word is out now.

However you can redeem yourself;

Be at the shop at 7 am and have plenty of beer on ice, you however won't be drinking beer is for men.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Marky:
Originally posted by CSVT EDDIE:

Loud, yeah probably.

Proud ... shift knob mod, window sticker mod, collision mod, fast food wrapper trash mod, key chain mod, etc.

What's next ricer, neons and 20" chrome spinners?!
Keep it up college boy and you will be sent to time-out and forced to drive a Honduh.

Don't show up tommorrow looking for sympathy with that fake sling and ask me to work on that filthy, unwaxed car. You fooled me with that once, (actually twice) never again. I understand you even pulled that trick on a CEG moderator, well the word is out now.

However you can redeem yourself;

Be at the shop at 7 am and have plenty of beer on ice, you however won't be drinking beer is for men.

AAAHhhhhhhAAAAAAAhhhhhaaaaaa
that is the definition of OW3NED!

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
We had a productive day. Three brake system flushes, two MTX fluid swaps, and one power steering fluid swap. Eddie tried to drive off the jack stand claims he was hung-over, he shared a wine cooler with two of his roomates lastnight.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard