Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by muskamike:
See, thats what I dont get, is that it really is useless...

au contraire, mon frere...

for 7 years, mine has been occupied by a thermometer that perfectly fits the space. a little black plastic one the size of a fifty-cent piece.

i don't live there anymore, but for any of you who live/have lived in Vegas, you'd know i wasn't lying when i say i've seen the gauge go to 140 degrees after spending a few hours in a parking lot with all the windows up...

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by STRYPED BS:
Originally posted by knightlife:
You think YOU have a problem? I'm still trying to find out what the switch that's next to my rear defroster is for. Search engines have nothing for me and I will post about it soon when I get a chance along with a pic...

XL

Uhh-- Traction Control.

Yeah, duh. It's a little picture of a wheel spinning. Come on.

J/K

As for the small area to the right of the gauges, it has a purpose. It's where the trip computer display goes in the higher end Mondeo cars. We didn't get the option of a trip computer because Ford can't put a trip computer in anything that costs less than 30k.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by jsark:
Originally posted by muskamike:
See, thats what I dont get, is that it really is useless...

au contraire, mon frere...

for 7 years, mine has been occupied by a thermometer that perfectly fits the space. a little black plastic one the size of a fifty-cent piece.

i don't live there anymore, but for any of you who live/have lived in Vegas, you'd know i wasn't lying when i say i've seen the gauge go to 140 degrees after spending a few hours in a parking lot with all the windows up...

I've got one of those down near the 12v jack, Velcroed on.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard