Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
My holds mee lucky'Charme!

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Right now mine is filled with small change like pennies,nickels and dimes,a bunch of small screws for trim pieces and some other junk,and my ashtray is also full of pennies and screws,and my little cubby hole above the ash tray holds my phone,a screwdriver and notepad.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Mine holds a few dollars in quarters - or it did. On the street it's fine, but I forgot to take it out at a race, and on a bumpy corner exit I got a helmet full of metal Georges. My car looked like a slot machine.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
See, thats what I dont get, is that it really is useless.

In the pics forum, someone is custom fibre glassing in a oil gauge pod there. Now I'm not a fan of gauges, but it seems more pratical then .50 cents in change ready to fly out and kill you.

Also, is the SVT like a non-smokers car, because there is no real ashtray right? Nothing you can take out to clean...cupholders dont count. I dont smoke, just wondering.

98 T-Red CSVT
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by muskamike:
See, thats what I dont get, is that it really is useless.

In the pics forum, someone is custom fibre glassing in a oil gauge pod there. Now I'm not a fan of gauges, but it seems more pratical then .50 cents in change ready to fly out and kill you.

Also, is the SVT like a non-smokers car, because there is no real ashtray right? Nothing you can take out to clean...cupholders dont count. I dont smoke, just wondering.

No, it's very GM like. Basically a plastic asktray cup with a closable lid that sits in the drivers side cupholder space. Also came with a lighter. Mine sits on the computer desk where I put change in it- never used for smokes, though.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Yeah, I've got a little ashtray cup that sits inside of the cupholder. I always assumed that it came with the car, but I bought it slightly used so I don't know for sure.

Black 2000 SVT Contour w/ Prairie Tan MSDS Headers | Magnaflow | Mirko Splitter | Fidanza Short Throw Shifter | Kenwood KVT-815 LCD/DVD
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Big_B:
Yeah, I've got a little ashtray cup that sits inside of the cupholder. I always assumed that it came with the car, but I bought it slightly used so I don't know for sure.

Oh no- it was part of the 24.00 "smokers package" from Ford.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
You think YOU have a problem? I'm still trying to find out what the switch that's next to my rear defroster is for. Search engines have nothing for me and I will post about it soon when I get a chance along with a pic...

XL

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by knightlife:
You think YOU have a problem? I'm still trying to find out what the switch that's next to my rear defroster is for. Search engines have nothing for me and I will post about it soon when I get a chance along with a pic...

XL

Uhh-- Traction Control.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by knightlife:

XL

wow X good to see you back.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard