Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I'd like to get my car into shape when I'm up north for the Dragon run & I'll need a little help doing it. My Mystique came with misc dings & dents, and I researched replacement parts finding that GA & TN bone yards generally have what I need, but I can't burn time on the trip driving all over the SE hunting parts. I need the SE CEGer help to pick up the parts for install at the Dragon Run.

I'll pay $20 per part to you folks if you'll pick 'em up & deliver at the Run, & pay for the parts in advance if you can locate them for me. You'll have $0 out of pocket & all you have to do is drag the dang things to the Dragon.

I definately would like to pick up:

CABERNET RED Mystique
1. passenger side front door
2. Hood
3. Bumper cover

Maybe this is too big a request, but I thought I'd at least ask. Thanks for your consideration.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I doubt I'll get around to it ( ), but there are several boneyards in the Chattaboogy area. I need to go hunting for a new headlight anyway. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Thanks Eric! You're a prince!

That close by, I can pick the parts up myself... Unless you want the $20.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
$20!?!?!?!?!? I've got a UHaul truck in my driveway right now.

I'll have to check my schedule and see when I'm off again to go huntin'. I'm sure I'll have to spend my next couple off days moving stuff. I'm gonna have to get a CDL to drive a truck big enough to move all Michelle's stuff.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
I'm gonna have to get a CDL to drive a truck big enough to move all Michelle's stuff.

Thanks why you should've waited to move during the winter. That way, you could just pile up a bunch of stuff and start fire, to get rid of some of it. Then, when some comes outside and starts yelling at you, which you would deserve, you could tell her, "well... I got cold, so I thought I would warm up a bit."

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Too bad you don't live closer and have a Contour.....my stock hood is just sitting.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I was going to go cruise around tomorrow and see if I can find a MTX for Hector, I will post and see what I find for ya aswell. Anyone else?

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
hood lifts, strut bar

T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
$20!?!?!?!?!? I've got a UHaul truck in my driveway right now.

That's $20 per part obtained. Total of $60 for the Hood, Door, and bumper cover in Cabernet Red. Worth it I think...

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Crap Jim, I'm booked solid from now 'til the Run. I won't even have time to slap on my Koni's.

Nor will I have time to detail my car!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard