Does anyone, or yout friends or relatives, etc that live in the following areas would be interested in making $75 bucks for about an hours work? AR, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NE, OK and WI....

I am recruiting "Transfer Agents" for my company ( Impartial Services Group ). It is contract work, no long term obligation. The co. I work for negotiates buybacks of "lemons". Everything is complete and negotiated prior to the TA taking the case. In a nutshell, the TA schedules to meet the owner at a local dealership, inspect their car for body damage ( visual inspection only ) and have them sign 8-10 documents which are prepared for you. All you do is collect the signatures then return them to us. This takes on average an hour and pays $75 for each case, plus mileage after 50 miles if you choose to travel that far. No formal training is needed and is great for some extra cash. I have a packet of information for review for anyone who might be interested.

There is more info in the common interest forum... We need people in the Dakotas badly. PM me a mailing address if you are interested. Thanks a ton!!!!

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*