Next Thread
Print Thread
#1391928 09/21/05 08:19 PM
K
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
K
I was wondering if anyone knows of a Green 99 CSVT #44 running around in Minnesota. I sold it almost 3 years ago and I was wondering if it was still around? It had tinted windows, painted vent visors, SVT badges over the ford emblems, SHO Shop Y-Pipe and high flow cat, borla exhaust, KKM intake, Larger MAF, OMP strut brace, hightower strut brace, etc, etc.... I am sure stuff may have changed since?

I live in Wisconsin and I sold it to a guy who worked for the Minnesota Public Safety, or State Patrol. I think his name was Bob?? To this day I really miss that car and I think about it all the time. So if anyone knows anything, it would be cool to drop me a line at klennop@excite.com

Thanks!

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I am almost positive I saw that exact car earlier this summer on my way into work. It had all the mods and a younger guy in his 20's was driving it. havent seen it since.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
WOW long time Keith!!!

I got another SVT... hope everything is going well for you

K
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
K
Yes it has been a long time! I miss that car so much, and I was just wondering if it was still around. The last time I really posted on this site was before the whole "look" change.

I have been seeing so many CSVT's driving around lately, and I guess it is because they are getting really reasonable in price. I was thinking about getting anotherone but I have other crap to pay for.

I just have an 04 FX4 ranger now, I got it for a song and dance so I couldn't pass up the deal. I have modded that up a bit, and I use it a ton for stuff around the house. So it is really functional, plus my dog fits in the extended cab part. It sure doesn't have any characteristics of the CSVT though!

Well if anyone see's my old one around, let me know. I would really like to talk to the guy!

Keith

Link Copied to Clipboard