Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by Redlineracer12:
Originally posted by XKontour98:

I used to live in the saint paul area. Just an FYI houses are way over priced in the metro area. So depending on what you need out of a house will dictate where the best place to buy will be.

I would recommend Stillwater, Applevalley, Eagan... Depending on where she is located Lakeville and Farmington are a bit of a drive but are rapidly developing areas that offer some more affordable options.

I thought stillwater was kinda overpriced??? Either way i know you can find fairly cheap homes around my place in Inver Grove, South St. Paul, West St paul... Most are around your pricerange and they offer very short commutes with little or no traffic during rush hour

Yeah Stillwater is overpriced, it rivals Edina! But they have a great school system and everyone seems to think its the best place o live if you can afford it (coming from people in the area of course)

Id like to live in stillwater again someday but that will be far from now due to realestate.

I'd like to live in that area when i am finished with schoolin and what not

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Can you give me the name of a few home builders out there? I looked on line and found a few of the developments you guys were talking about but not all of them.

Thanks for all the help. Still waiting to hear back what they offer her to move.

later,

E

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i dont know how soon your planning. But my brother-inlaw builds homes, well his familys company does. I work in stillwater, and live in Owatonna, But i am staying with family during the week in Anoka

Go Army My new home for awhile.
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
I can put you in touch with a very good real estate agent. He helped me find my home when my wife and I moved to the Twin Cities from Virginia 5 years ago. What size home are you looking for? Property values have gone up quite a bit here in the last 5 years and when we moved here they were quite a bit more than what we were used to in Virginia. Let me know if you have any questions about schools, different areas of the city, etc... I work in sales directly to home owners so I see quite a bit of the city and the benefits/disadvantages of different areas. Good Luck!!
Jarrod
Apple Valley, MN

1999 Contour SVT Toreador Red / Tan interior #2442 of 2760 Born August 2, 1999
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
I live in Crystal, which is bordering Minneapolis on the west side. I used to live in So. St. Paul. Redlineracer knows who I am Whats up!? I look forward to hanging with everyone in this group soon as I need to fix my blown motor first. My fault lol. I blew it racing my wifes 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT ram air. We went 4 times and I killed her 3 out of 4 the fourth is when I blew the motor. OOPPSS

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Well,

It looks like Woodbury is the area my wife will be working, her company just signed the lease on the building and is have another one custom built. Look at apts. and Town homes and rent is dirt cheap there. Looks like we might be neighbors in Jan 06'

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Rent = cheap not so much....

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
When you're use to a 2 bedroom apt for 1500 bucks a month. Rent looks cheap there.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Yeah I would have to agree with you there lol. I pay 1200 for a 4 bdrm 2 bath home in Crystal with a 2 car garage.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard