Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Take the plugs back and pick up some Autolite APP-764's. They are a proven performer and all plug gaps should be verified prior to installation.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Git er dun urine way.

(I'll do it the right way...but thanks anyway).

===================================================

En Mi Casa Toman Bustello!

===================================================

The Drake Equation States: N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L Meaning That There Is A Good Chance That We Are Not Alone.
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by kc5md:
Git er dun urine way.

(I'll do it the right way...but thanks anyway).

well funny how i, like most people on the board have had the worst performance from bosch plugs, including their 4 split thing theuy got. my car felt totally different when i switched back to stock wires and plugs.
so go ahead and the the piss-poor 'urine' way.

~Crystian 2000 Se sport 2001 Lightning(Sorry!your mom cant come with us)
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Hey Dude, sorry for insulting your motorcrap parts.
Guess thats why they make different brands.

Its always the lousy mechanic that blames his tools.

And not for nothing but I do have motorcrap wires...(they probably just hate being mated up to those Bosch Plugs).

Gaius Octavius

==========================================================

It's Difficult To Soar With Eagles When You Fly With Turkeys

==========================================================

PAX ROMANA

The Drake Equation States: N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L Meaning That There Is A Good Chance That We Are Not Alone.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Whats up with all the nonsense at the end of your posts?

K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Finally someone noticed and replies.

That's my observation exactly.

Ray the Almighty...
Do the most obvious things first..

How about the guys that list their stable of fine automobiles:
1864 Stanley Steemer, 1960 Rambler, 1970 VW Thing

Why is he Advertising His Used Car Lot Here?

Talk about stupid things at the end of a post..I agree.

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
its great that you love the site and all but you just might want to be careful and not attract to much attention. You could alienate yourself, and then folks might not be so willing to help you when your searches dont come up with the answers you need.

~Crystian 2000 Se sport 2001 Lightning(Sorry!your mom cant come with us)
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
So.. wait..

Because you chose (and have the RIGHT to do so) to place something at the end of each of YOUR posts, and NOBODY (me included, obviously) jumped your case, we are in the wrong?

Then, when someone DOES ask about how stupid your comments were at the end, you say that it was an observation by you? You are copying "stupid things at the end of a post"?

I don't understand what it is you were trying to accomplish?

Pointing out that we all have our own opinions, our own interests, and our own ways of expression?

Showing that we all have the right to do so?

Illustrating your misunderstanding of what this forum is founded on? (HELPING each other... )

Or looking like someone who's been on here LESS THAN A WEEK and acting like the vast majority of those in his shoes?

Quite frankly: you haven't the foggiest clue what you're saying, or exactly what can you're starting to open. Do I want you to leave the forums? Not at all; I want you to stay, and learn about the platform, the people who drive it, and the friendships you CAN gain on here. Do yourself a favor.. stick around these forums long enough to get a little history behind you and you will see where the quotes and sigs come from. Its called camaraderie.. and dare I say.. "family". We're here for each other, and we share laughs, tears, good AND bad times with each other. I apologize if some of those moments are forever etched in my memories as things I would be honored to share with people JUST LIKE YOU.. Newbies, who don't know, yet, where they belong, but want to sound like they do.

You can't just jump in here and be "us". You have to acclimate yourself to OUR environment. There are plenty of other environments out there.. don't like ours? Find another one.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Ray, I see this group as nothing more than a place to ask questions..at least thats what it should be.

Unfortunately, its not a perfect world and and many posted questions are answered by farm boys with little or no idea of which they speak and on several occasions I just laughed at the answer sent.
That's OK, I realize they mean well.

But when Hoss from Hillbilly Manor has to say "We don't use them there fancy Imported Parts round here", "go bring em' back and get the ones we like".

Bite me Bubba OK?

Many would rather poke fun, thats cool but when you fire back and it gets ugly they call in the Head Redneck to put you in your place?

I really don't care if you remove me from the group.
It's not that important to me.

You also notice how quick they were to question me?
What is that Stupid Stuff at the end of your post?

What business is that of anyones?
When attacked, my response was who are you to question my post considering all the stupid crap out there already.

Whether you've been here for 2 days or 20 years makes no difference.

I really don't need to be part of "Us".
This group is not as important as you all seem to think it is.

Get a clue, its a freakin' computer program...that's all.

You all need to learn some manners also and remember this:
If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything.

Mr. Ray Almighty, I may be dead wrong here and if so, I owe you all an apology but God Damn if I am given a public forum to ask questions and respond back I will speak my mind and if you don't like what I say, just move on.

Sorry for the rant

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by kc5md:
Do the most obvious things first..

Excu......se me! (while I wag my finger at you). Quote me correctly! Read below! Oh and Pax Vobiscum!

Last edited by Tony2005; 09/28/05 12:19 AM.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard