Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1388552 09/18/05 07:39 PM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Mushu the Jokerlope:
Originally posted by lil_svtless:
wow, I thought forums WERE for bs.. I mean no offense, but they dont even make the contour anymore, so its not like there are new things to talk about day after day.. how long can you keep beating the dead horse? South Central used to be a fun place to hang.. this is just sad.. but who am I? I dont see how you are supposed to keep a group of people, who have met and are more than just creepy cyber friends to such stringent guidelines... especially when they are kept to SCCEG...

And you would be????

You are the one that posted pics of yourself in the U.T. I think brunette works best.

Last edited by PacificTourGL; 09/18/05 07:40 PM.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
#1388553 09/18/05 08:16 PM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

what about me? love for me?

~Andrew

What about you? And no, I only have love for my husband, the other woman (lilsvt), and of course contours.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
#1388554 09/18/05 08:17 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

what about me? love for me?

~Andrew

What about you? And no, I only have love for my husband, the other woman (lilsvt), and of course contours.

can i still love you?

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
#1388555 09/18/05 08:28 PM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?

can i still love you?

~Andrew

I think that's listed in the rules clarification, so yes you can. That and loving Contours.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
#1388556 09/18/05 08:29 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

can i still love you?

~Andrew

I think that's listed in the rules clarification, so yes you can. That and loving Contours.

<3 forever

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
#1388557 09/18/05 08:57 PM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by lil_svtless:
wow, I thought forums WERE for bs.. I mean no offense, but they dont even make the contour anymore, so its not like there are new things to talk about day after day.. how long can you keep beating the dead horse? South Central used to be a fun place to hang.. this is just sad.. but who am I? I dont see how you are supposed to keep a group of people, who have met and are more than just creepy cyber friends to such stringent guidelines... especially when they are kept to SCCEG...

Man, this even brought out lil_svtless...It's been a long time since she's posted...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
#1388558 09/19/05 04:36 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
"good lord...this is rediculous. that's all i have to say now.

this forum is for the discussion of topics relevant specifically to scceg.

so, basically, we should change the title of ""moderator"" to ""dictator"", since i am now to be told what is relevant discussion in our regional forum.

as long as no one gets out of hand and starts making derrogotory comments about other members, and there is no dicussion of street racing or other illegal activities; then what is the problem??? not trying to go over your head louis, just offering up some other aspects."

Last edited by louisw; 09/19/05 06:10 AM.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
#1388559 09/19/05 05:59 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
When you registered for the forums, you agreed to the rules. To review:
Quote:

"This is not a singles bar. This is a car forum, keep your matchmaking elsewhere."

"This is not a "free speech" site, so to speak, though you may say whatever you wish as long as it doesn't violate forum guidelines."

"Although you may think your personal life is interesting, please don't post the intimate details. This isn't a forum for outlining the saga of your life."

Frankly, this isn't your forum. It's isn't my forum. You are allowed to use this forum, provided you follow the rules. The mods don't write the rules, but the mods make sure the rules are followed. If you really want to chit-chat that badly, then a better idea would be to start a collection so you can administer your own forums and do however you please.

And I'm not a dictator.. more like a minion.

E0 SVT, lightly modded
#1388560 09/19/05 06:18 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I think what he is saying is that if we are only allowed to post about contour related topics (IE. Meets and well that really it) then whats the point really. More then half of SCCEG dont even own contours anymore. For example, Myself, Kung Fu Troll, Zum, LilSVTless, Infuryum, and I am sure a couple more Texas members. When was the last time Mushu posted something contour related? (That was not a personal attack just using you as an example) I like to think I post normaly in SCCEG and if the only talk that is going to go on is about meets and contours then whats the point of me posting in here?. The cold hard truth to it is that SCCEG NEVER HAS MEETS. When we try to set them up to many people back out or just cant make it so we have just pretty much given up. To be honest with you if you are going to be a Nazi mod then go for it. I will always have CI to post in and thats where most of my post are now. Just dont be surprise when we go two or three or more days without any new post in SCCEG. Louis I agree that things got out of hand in the poll to unlock the UT but fliping out and going off the deep end doesnt really help anything. I personaly think the best thing you could have done was to just say "The post is locked thats finial, drop it." And anybody that cant seem to let it go gets two warnings, then its a 1 week banning for CEG as a whole. I myself am getting tired of ever freaking post in SCCEG saying well if the UT was open or if the UT would have never gotten locked. Well thats just my $0.02.... Hitler you have the floor!!!!

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

#1388561 09/19/05 07:53 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by louisw:

""this is not a ""free speech"" site, so to speak, though you may say whatever you wish as long as it doesn't violate forum guidelines.""

this is no longer about the ultimate topic. this has turned into something a little more i think. it seems to me that the idea of voting on this ""unlocking"" struck a nerve somewhere with you louis. did you think that because you recieved a couple pm's thanking you, that the rest of us would sit idly by? i don't really mind the fact that you denied unlocking the thread...that's fine...but the reasons you cited were incredibly short-sighted and make no sense in conjunction with the ""guidelines"". it makes me uneasy about the fact that you are our moderator. i feel now that you will lock a thread if it doesn't meet your approval or fit into your guidelines. i'm honestly not trying to attack your personal or moral agendas...but there's gotta be something more to this than: ""because i said so"".

Last edited by louisw; 09/19/05 08:04 AM.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard