Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
How long did it take Vermeil to turn around the Rams? Think Gibbs will be around next year and if so and they still suck think he'll hang up the whistle?

Ryan Trollin!
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
They improved. That's all I wanted. They've been right in all but one game. The last couple have come down to some questionable calls. That's life though. They need a pass rush and a little more time for Mark, or whomever is back their. They also need to stop taking lavar out on third downs. The turnovers thing is more a thing can go either way. Look at the Ravens. Gone from on of the best in turnovers to fair at best.

I love until a few games into this season the only words out of Stablers mouth about the Giants was "Tiki ownz," in our thread at least. Hide during the rough times and jump on the wagon when things are good.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
new skins pics!

http://community.webshots.com/user/AndrewCameron604

royal looked pretty bad...as did much of the team. its pretty sad when a team (chargers) knows its going to win when its losing in the 4th quarter. on the field, its almost like you can feel the team giving up (offensively) in the 4th quarter. the defense is trying, but its still giving up those big plays.

got two pictures put on the wire!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/051127/ids_photos_sp/r2562069069.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/051127/ids_photos_sp/r2464593171.jpg

i makes me angry that i cant link webshots photos, oh well.

Last edited by 95MIDreally; 11/28/05 02:46 PM.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
The season started out so promising for the Skin's too. Oh well, maybe if they ever get rid of their racist name, they'll return to grace.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
The season started out so promising for the Skin's too. Oh well, maybe if they ever get rid of their racist name, they'll return to grace.

LOL!

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G

That can't be it since they won with that name, so lets not place that card you angry man.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by SVT PETE:
Born and raised in this area and a lifelong Skins fan.
There's a difference between hating and being realistic. Some people don't know the difference and were jumping on the Super Bowl bandwagon when Gibbs was first hired.

*cough*Juddists*cough*

j/k pete, i'm happy with the skins this year, they have improved a lot in their overall game which is in the right direction. they should have another win in their column but like andy said that's life.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

That can't be it since they won with that name, so lets not place that card you angry man.

I'm not angry ole' Jedi Master of Anger. Their winning tradition is history. Almost 20 years ago now. It's sitting on 2006! The entire organization needs to evolve. Redskins, pffft. Schneider is jewish right? He has a whole choice of equally racist names he could select.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

Fair enough.... their name is still racist. Their organization needs to evolve already. It's darn near 2006!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard