Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#1384681 09/15/05 09:36 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Andy W.:
Suck, No!

They lost very little and added some solid players. Getting Jansen back and adding Raybach were solid moves. Rogers will be a solid corner and the energy of Arrington on field will help. Trading away unhappy Coles for Moss was a wash talent wise but added a positive person over a negative one. I'll take Patten over Rod "I here foot steps" Gardner any day. There D has never sucked, Greg Williams our savior. In honesty, they only suck in one position, albeit the most important.

Had jackass not dropped the kick return it would have likely been a shut out.

-Andy

Agreed

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
#1384682 09/16/05 12:41 AM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
My saying of the week, although I don't disagree, at the end of the year when they are sub .500 because they don't have an offense, will you acknowledge that they suck? I still remember last summer before Gibbs first year back you and can't remember who else were all saying Gibbs was the savior of the franchise. So, I'll wait 18 more weeks, and then I'll ask again if they suck. I for one know and acknowledge when my team sucks, but they've been to a Super Bowl in the last five year (although they got the asses handed to them).

Suck, No!

They lost very little and added some solid players. Getting Jansen back and adding Raybach were solid moves. Rogers will be a solid corner and the energy of Arrington on field will help. Trading away unhappy Coles for Moss was a wash talent wise but added a positive person over a negative one. I'll take Patten over Rod "I here foot steps" Gardner any day. There D has never sucked, Greg Williams our savior. In honesty, they only suck in one position, albeit the most important.

-Andy

Ryan Trollin!
#1384683 09/16/05 01:22 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Suck, No!

-Andy

Their record will indicate whether they do or not - NOT who the players are. There have been Redskin teams loaded with talent that haven't done squat. The much more talented teams from a few years ago sucked - this year's team has shown nothing to prove they wont be any better.

Bike - agree to disagree.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
#1384684 09/18/05 02:28 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B

Bike - agree to disagree.

I also agree to agree to disagree...ther is a song in there somewhere.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
#1384685 10/06/05 07:27 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
So, when are the Redskins going to play a decent team so they can get that 0 turned in to a 1?

Ryan Trollin!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
So, when are the Redskins going to play a decent team so they can get that 0 turned in to a 1?

not cool, nooooooot cool

maybe we can get the schedule chagned so they only play high school teams for the remainder of the year. that should throw a kink in your diobolical scheme muwahahahahaha

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Hey the Redskins are still at the top of the division standings. Well as it stands it really doesn't matter anyhow.

Pete, you have an issue with Gibbs? Pffft. I have an issue with Billick, several actually.

1999 Mercury Cougar MTX 3.0L
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
great game today, too bad it was against a 1-4 team. nonetheless, great to see the skins finally whoop up on someone

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yes it was good to see the skins kick some butt. Their real test will be in the next 3 games as they face the Giants, Eagles, and Tampa. They seem to be learning from their past mistakes and they're improving every week. I'm glad to see they got some sense and put Arrington back in.

"Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?"
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
That was probably the best-attended practice they've ever had.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard