Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hey i am not in the middle of this, wayne tuned my car and did a great job on it as well as he has for others, tour96 i am verrrrrrrrrrrry sorry this is happening to you and i will see wayne saturday morning prior to nopi and i will talk to him and see whats going on. as you all know i dont mind being the go between if there is a problem with wayne or anything else. but dont blame me, i was trying to give c.e.g a good deal on flashers and alot of people bought them and the only problem was tour96 and y2k but you know why that was mark,cause his car died on the way to your place 8 hours away from home. once again i will be back online after talking to wayne on monday and i will have an awnser for you,cause if i was you i would want an awnser as well. either that or tour96 pm me your phone number and i will call you saturday from nopi and give you the awnser.

Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
wasnt and didnt blame you at all ryan,notice i never brought your name up?!.....i'm sure wayne can tune a car,but mailorders are tricky to get right..esp with the hodgepodge of parts on my car..he almost had the last one right, i just hope i see it again..if he doesnt want to bother tuning it anymore for me thats fine,i can send it to another tuner and pay to have it done, i just want the thing back...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i dont blame you man, i will get to the bottom of it for you. i got your numbers in the pm and i will call you asap on saturday from nopi nationals man.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i dont blame you man, i will get to the bottom of it for you. i got your numbers in the pm and i will call you asap on saturday from nopi nationals man.

i like how you've taken "pm me for xcal2's" out of your sig.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

Wouldn't you?

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
well for 1 i dont like being in the middle of things ya know but in this situation i will talk to wayne and see whats going on. wayne has always and will always be a friend. plus its been a while since anyone has pm'ed me for any sct products.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

Wouldn't you?

i wouldn't have had it in there in the first place, but thats just me. now that things have gone sour (to noone's suprise), it's convenient to pull it out i guess.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
not true there buddy, it went sour for 1 person. everyone else that bought flashers from wayne hasnt had 1 problem and they have seen great results from the flashers (yes on a butt dyno) but you can tell if you have more power without being on a actual dyno. please dont chastize me on why i removed it from my sig when i just explained it. i am trying to help this guy and guys like you arent helping matters much when you havent ever bought anything from wayne and never spoken with either of us. dont be ignorant and make accusations on something you dont know about. 99% of waynes customers are verry happy with the products they recive from him!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
actually, two people iirc.....but i'll shut up now :-) I've done my part.

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
who is the 2nd person???

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard