Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Cause we are just dicks. I hope Ryan 'steps up' for the guy since he was the one touting how 'great' he was......

Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by tour96se:
and since i sent the manual back

And ppl get all pissed at old schoolers for bashing new guys coming on here and touting their goods w/o proof. Hmm wonder why?

Ryan Trollin!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by JCSVT:

Meh, I don't believe in mail order tunes anyway.

Then I guess you havent seen Y2KSVT's mail order XCAL tune from Brenspeed or any of ADC's mail order chips. (i.e. Stazi).

Yea I've seen them but I think a good tune on the dyno is better. You probably won't see any difference between the two but I like talking to my tuner personally. Helps with the customer realations i.e. he can't run away.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Meh, I don't believe in mail order tunes anyway.

Then I guess you havent seen Y2KSVT's mail order XCAL tune from Brenspeed or any of ADC's mail order chips. (i.e. Stazi).

Yea I've seen them but I think a good tune on the dyno is better. You probably won't see any difference between the two but I like talking to my tuner personally. Helps with the customer realations i.e. he can't run away.

I agree, but for me to have the guy I want tune my car, I'm out ~$1000.00, and who knows when he had time to tune. I needed the tune right away, I talked to Brent @ Brenspeed several times before ordering, and gained a lot of confidence in him. I've showed my dynographs and they show what sort of work he does. And unlike Wayne, I just called Brent today and guess what, he answered the phone!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Guess no one cares when Wayne the Wonder Tuning screws someone over...

Ryan Trollin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Guess no one cares when Wayne the Wonder Tuning screws someone over...

guess not...i just got done sending him a informative email...thanks for the tips mark/greg...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Cause we are just dicks. I hope Ryan 'steps up' for the guy since he was the one touting how 'great' he was......

he's not-so-suprisingly silent on this one, isn't he?

especially considering he's got all that crap in his sig about him.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
heres a copy of my email to him...
wayne...please let me know whats going on with the tuner...i've contacted the supervisor at SCT several times,and they currently have no RA'S for you,they were sent back two weeks ago....i really dont want to get other people involved but if i dont here anything back by tomorrow evening i'm going to have to file a complaint with MASTERCARD, the B.B.B, and the USPS....its just easier for the both of us that i dont go that route but its been exact. one month since you said you "recieved the tuner and its on it's way out to SCT today", and three weeks since you've returned a email saying "it's outta my hands now".

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm glad I didn't buy this product from Wayne. I would of been in the same situatiion like you. I hope you do get your money back and then some. Good luck man. Mark what's Brenspeed website so I can contact him about this xcal2 product?

1999 Ford Contour 2.5V6 5peed Se Sport. Aim djperico Looking for svt front and rear bumpers.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Ryan Trollin!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Thanks Ryan

1999 Ford Contour 2.5V6 5peed Se Sport. Aim djperico Looking for svt front and rear bumpers.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard