mike your my hero

E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
oh snap! i forgot about that.
i might even have a piece for you already.
i will have to look.
sorry.

if i don't have a piece i will put you on th elist.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Cool,thx

Rod

-2000 SVT-Silver Frost/Midnight Blue #1,382 of 2,150 Born on 01-07-2000 It's got stuff -2003 Lincoln Navigator-Ultimate Silver/Midnight Blue -1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500-custom paint,CHROME
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by ElKy:
ok, i am closing this interest check.
i just ordered a bunch of material and will hopefully see it early next week.
this is the list i have from this interest check.
SVT Set
Swazo
g r y m e s
RandyCSVT
LoganB
king0722
rthoman
ToTalXS
machine
NVMYCAT
Rickabod
daaper2k05
SHOTIME2669
tropictour
Benny1
Kane
SHOgoFast
Tour4reak
svt490
04marauder
jedssvt
OB1
Achilles83
Rishodi
Blackfoot
Hdbngr8
SVTake2

SE Set
hotdimmes
98_HO_Contour

Grill Only
GOONZ SVT
Sivart SVT
ZetecChris

pre-98 SVT
tour96se
this might be one of the last orders filled only because of the size difference, i need to see if i have enough material to do this.

same goes for the person asking about the C-27 (or whatever) body kit. i will need dimensions form you and will have to figure out if i will have enough mesh.

once i recieve the mesh i will start cutting it up and shipping it out.
i will start an official group buy thread the beginning of next week and wil request payments then.
i don't like to make people wait more than a week after they pay to ship their mesh.

if you dont see your name on the list please post here, but please, as of right now, no new people.

Very nice to hear, thanks Elky...

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Since I seem to be the only one on the planet owning a SVT who hasn't put in a yes for this GB, I'll slap myself.

COUNT ME IN!! ADD ME! (if possible).

98 T-Red CSVT
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Ok, My name was on one of the lists but I don't see it on the last few pages. I found my post and it says that I just want the grill piece, but I definatly want a complete set for my 98 SVT. Let me know if that is still possible. Thanks!

1998 SVT. Silver Frost. #4076 of 6535. SOLD! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143175
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
If anyone has missed out on this GB I have a SVT set that has been used for about a month or two. The mesh is virtually brand new and in great shape. The mesh is very nice and adds a very nice touch to the car. I wanted to step up to a little more agressive mesh and have since done so. I have the oval piece already cut so its a quick drop-in install into the oval. The bumper pieces were already precut by Elky and are also a quick drop in. If anyone wants this SVT set at a reduced price check the classifieds or PM me

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
If anyone has missed out on this GB I have a SVT set that has been used for about a month or two. The mesh is virtually brand new and in great shape. The mesh is very nice and adds a very nice touch to the car. I wanted to step up to a little more agressive mesh and have since done so. I have the oval piece already cut so its a quick drop-in install into the oval. The bumper pieces were already precut by Elky and are also a quick drop in. If anyone wants this SVT set at a reduced price check the classifieds or PM me

Check your PM's

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
avliable for a pre98?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
D
D
i would like to get an all around set for an svt and the oval circle design... im relatively new here so pm me with how i could get some.

1998 SVT contour Project
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard