Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
put me on that list for sure. SVT 3pc please.

98.5 Black contour // A.K.A. Frankenstein 3L Oval port swap W P&P // SVT UIM, LIM, & Cams Torsen LSD // Dual Friction // KKM // Poly Mounts // ?Mystery Mod? // Actually Running! 205 hp @ 6500RPM 180 tq @ 4250RPM
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
ok, i am closing this interest check.
i just ordered a bunch of material and will hopefully see it early next week.
this is the list i have from this interest check.
SVT Set
Swazo
g r y m e s
RandyCSVT
LoganB
king0722
rthoman
ToTalXS
machine
NVMYCAT
Rickabod
daaper2k05
SHOTIME2669
tropictour
Benny1
Kane
SHOgoFast
Tour4reak
svt490
04marauder
jedssvt
OB1
Achilles83
Rishodi
Blackfoot
Hdbngr8
SVTake2

SE Set
hotdimmes
98_HO_Contour

Grill Only
GOONZ SVT
Sivart SVT
ZetecChris

pre-98 SVT
tour96se
this might be one of the last orders filled only because of the size difference, i need to see if i have enough material to do this.

same goes for the person asking about the C-27 (or whatever) body kit. i will need dimensions form you and will have to figure out if i will have enough mesh.

once i recieve the mesh i will start cutting it up and shipping it out.
i will start an official group buy thread the beginning of next week and wil request payments then.
i don't like to make people wait more than a week after they pay to ship their mesh.

if you dont see your name on the list please post here, but please, as of right now, no new people.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by ElKy:
ok, i am closing this interest check.
i just ordered a bunch of material and will hopefully see it early next week.
this is the list i have from this interest check.
SVT Set
Swazo
g r y m e s
RandyCSVT
LoganB
king0722
rthoman
ToTalXS
machine
NVMYCAT
Rickabod
daaper2k05
SHOTIME2669
tropictour
Benny1
Kane
SHOgoFast
Tour4reak
svt490
04marauder
jedssvt
OB1
Achilles83
Rishodi
Blackfoot
Hdbngr8
SVTake2

SE Set
hotdimmes
98_HO_Contour

Grill Only
GOONZ SVT
Sivart SVT
ZetecChris

pre-98 SVT
tour96se
this might be one of the last orders filled only because of the size difference, i need to see if i have enough material to do this.

same goes for the person asking about the C-27 (or whatever) body kit. i will need dimensions form you and will have to figure out if i will have enough mesh.

once i recieve the mesh i will start cutting it up and shipping it out.
i will start an official group buy thread the beginning of next week and wil request payments then.
i don't like to make people wait more than a week after they pay to ship their mesh.

if you dont see your name on the list please post here, but please, as of right now, no new people.

whoa whoa elky,dont do me like that!!! its really not any different, heres the numbers,obv bottom pieces are the same as the svt, and the top is 18.5" wide,by 4.5"high..you can do that easily

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
relax meng, no worries
i will get you a piece for your grill.
are you sure that is the size you need?
are you adding a little on each side for mounting?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
YES i ran right outside and took some numbers as soon as i read i was last on the list

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
from the dimensions you just gave me, i can sell you an SVT set and you will have plenty to do your grill.
since the svt grill rquires a piece 6" x 26"

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ElKy:

SVT Set
Swazo
g r y m e s
RandyCSVT
LoganB
king0722
rthoman
ToTalXS
machine
NVMYCAT
Rickabod
daaper2k05
SHOTIME2669
tropictour
Benny1
Kane
SHOgoFast
Tour4reak
svt490
04marauder
jedssvt
OB1
Achilles83
Rishodi
Blackfoot
Hdbngr8
SVTake2

SE Set
hotdimmes
98_HO_Contour

Grill Only
GOONZ SVT
Sivart SVT
ZetecChris
I8RICE

pre-98 SVT
tour96se

Mike, Jason (I8RICE)posted on page 8 that he was in on the grill piece. Since his name wasn't listed, I added his name to this list as he's not always on the forums.

E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
missed that, thanks

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
No problem. I know it's hard keeping track of everyone.

Looks like another successful GB!

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Elky,I sent you a PM awhile back about me needing a new lower rear SVT piece. Mine either fell off, or someone liked the stuff and helped themselves to it. Could you add me to this for a new rear SVT lower? I bought mine from the last GB, and it looks amazing. Thanks

Rod

-2000 SVT-Silver Frost/Midnight Blue #1,382 of 2,150 Born on 01-07-2000 It's got stuff -2003 Lincoln Navigator-Ultimate Silver/Midnight Blue -1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500-custom paint,CHROME
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard