Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
i just got done doing my alternator and now i have a sensor of some sort that i don't know where it goes. it's connected to the same finger of the sensor harness that plugs into the spark plug box, and it says "PBT-GF30" on it. it's got a metal clip on it that looks like you just screw it onto something, maybe for some sort of ground? i don't know where this thing goes and i don't want to start my car without attaching it.. i lost my camera, otherwise i'd take a picture of it. if anyone knows what i'm talking about please let me know ASAP as this car has to be ready for racing tomorrow!

i also did a search on google for "PBT-GF30" and it came up with the mass airflow sensor, but it can't be that since it's on the other side of the engine bay, and it doesn't plug into anything...

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
is it this sensor?

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
yep i got it, it's the radio noise supressor right? that's where i plugged it back in, thanks for the help though!

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard