Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
I just received my intermittent wiper stalk that you can adjust the delay. The thing is that before I got this with my regular delay switch the variable did not work and when I pulled in the wipers for the fluid the fluid would come out but the wipers wouldn't go. It would need to be done manually. Everything else works fine. I even opened the relay and cleaned it with some electronics cleaner and dried and it was the same. No change.

The relay had the wire rolled around so I dont really know if its good or bad. What can the problem be?

1998 Silver Frost LX C-27 Kit, 19x7.5 42 offset Gunmetal rims, 20% tint, engine mods to come shortly... "It's never too late to be what you might have been."
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by zeteckit19's:
I just received my intermittent wiper stalk that you can adjust the delay. The thing is that before I got this with my regular delay switch the variable did not work and when I pulled in the wipers for the fluid the fluid would come out but the wipers wouldn't go. It would need to be done manually. Everything else works fine. I even opened the relay and cleaned it with some electronics cleaner and dried and it was the same. No change.

The relay had the wire rolled around so I dont really know if its good or bad. What can the problem be?

Don't know....the wiper stalk works on my car. I have a 2000 with nothing!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
All the other speeds work just the variable doesnt but this was a problem before the new stalk. I mean it should be the relay right??

1998 Silver Frost LX C-27 Kit, 19x7.5 42 offset Gunmetal rims, 20% tint, engine mods to come shortly... "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard